Financial And Strategic Consulting And M&A Advisory
- Brand: Skytale Group
As a full-service strategic, financial, and M&A advisory firm, we are dedicated to helping businesses take control of their finances and their future. We offer tailored and comprehensive strategic guidance to healthcare practices and professional service businesses looking to thrive, scale to multiple locations, or sell their businesses.
Our highly experienced team relies on vast knowledge of dental practices and DSOs, medical spas and MSOs, and other industries we serve. We guide clients in making decisions that move their businesses forward in every stage. Obsessed with details and efficiency, we analyze financial statements, systems, and operations to help clients elevate every aspect of their businesses. As big picture visionaries, we strategically position clients for future growth.
MANAGEMENT CONSULTING AND STRATEGY
We offer management consulting for business owners hoping to grow and scale. Many of our clients are dental practice owners who want to grow into a Dental Service Organization (DSO). Our role is to be a guide and strategist to our clients to move them from their vision all the way to a DSO model. To get there, we execute three phases: Strategy, Operating Model, and Execution.
Over the course of our engagement, we work with business owners to strategize and implement their organization’s structure, from services to ownership to finances. Once we have highly effective systems, processes, and team members in place, we focus on leadership. Our last step is to “train the trainer,” which ensures that our clients are able to fully execute on their vision to grow, scale, and even sell their DSO.
We offer multiple engagements, which include the following tools and deliverables:
- Monthly strategy meetings and phone calls
- Financial projections
- Pro formas
- Employee handbooks
- Job descriptions
- Bonus models
- Doctor contracts
- Future Ownership Structure
- Potential legal structures
FINANCIAL CONSULTING & ADVISORY
Monthly Financial Consulting
Through monthly financial consulting, we provide financial awareness to business owners and leadership teams of small professional service organizations. We believe that every business owner needs a long-term financial partner, and we commit to learning every aspect of our clients’ businesses in order to help them tackle strategic financial decisions, set goals, and create a map to get them where they want to go.
Often, we start with our clients when they aren’t even sure where all of their money is going or if they’re spending in the right areas. In our monthly meetings, we review financial statements to discover trends and measure KPIs. We do more than simply put numbers on forms; we design action items and help our clients stay accountable to their goals. In this engagement, we operate as a long-term strategic partner and financial sounding board to allow for smarter financial decisions in every step of our clients’ journey.
Engagements are customized to meet each clients’ needs. The following deliverables are available:
- Consistent, scheduled, in person or phone call strategy meetings to set goals, manage KPIs, and create action plans
- Framework for 12-month budget mapping out revenue, cash flow, and KPIs
- Consultant availability via phone or email
- Breakeven analysis
- Chart of Account analysis
- Coordination with outside advisors
- Limited budget/proforma revisions
- Coordination and implementation of retirement plan
- New partner/business owner discussion
- Debt restructuring
- Comparison and trend analysis of financials and KPIs
Upon recommendation, the following additional services are available:
- Compensation model and bonus plan for team members
- Full Bank Package
- Tax projections and structure review
- Expansion plan review and analysis
PERSONAL LIFE PLANNING
Personal Planning Engagement:
We work with business owners, and we understand that their personal finances can’t be secondary to their business. Through personal financial planning, we offer assurance, awareness, accountability, and peace of mind to individuals and families.
Many of our clients are juggling multiple advisors–investment managers, attorneys, insurance agents, and CPAs. We act as a quarterback to make sure that all of the players are moving in the same direction and that financial decisions are in the best interest of the family.
After an initial, complementary assessment that uncovers risks, gaps, and missed tax planning opportunities, we set a schedule for ongoing personal planning meetings. Depending on our clients’ needs, we use these meetings to cover:
- Tax planning and projections
- Cash flow planning and analysis
- Estate planning and asset protection
- Financial statement preparation
- Personal budget planning
- Analysis of investment opportunities
- High level review of business financials
- Coordination with outside CPAs, attorneys, and other advisors
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
Mergers and Acquisitions
When we take a clients to market, we like to follow a strategic process in order to get the best deal and find the best fit for our clients. We operate as an M&A advisor, and see our clients through from beginning to end.
We take our clients through five phases, beginning with preparation. Here, we clearly identify the right buyers. During the marketing phase, we reach out to strategically identified buyers and begin to provide marketing materials in the correct order. After marketing, we move through Rounds 1, 2, and 3; these take us all the way from Intention of Interest to Letter of Intent. We guide our clients through the exclusivity phase as we enter due diligence and have our attorneys draft the purchase agreements as we enter in to that negotiation.
Along the way, we offer support through information gathering, financial projections, value assessment, sales strategies, and negotiation. Customized to fit the needs of our clients, we also deliver:
- Financial projections
- Pitch deck
- Buyer database
- Teaser (one pager to send to prospective investors)
- Confidential Information Memorandum (30+ page book highlighting the opportunity in more detail)
- Data room (anything an investor needs to know about a business prior to placing value)
- Evaluate IOIs and LOIs
- Facilitate Management Presentations
- Store Name: Skytale Group
- Store Email Address: [email protected]
5851 Legacy Cir
Plano, TX 75024
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!