- Cost efficient – no consumables or additional costs.
- Powerful – full day operation with no downtime.
- Practical – a custom-designed glass shelf just where you need it for a laser, smoke evacuator or accessories.
- 510(k) – FDA K060395
Unlike other cooling methods such as contact cooling, cryogen spray or ice packs, the Cryo 6 can cool the epidermis before, during and after laser energy has been applied, without interfering with the laser beam.
Indications for Use:
The Cryo V6.0 Cold Air Device is intended to minimize pain and thermal injury during laser and dermatological treatments and for temporary topical anesthetic relief for injections.$4,750.00
A new class of electric cryo technology for advanced aesthetic applications
Sub-Z is a new class of electric cryo technology, designed by Zimmer exclusively for Cartessa, for advanced aesthetic applications. The ideal cryo solution is one that can reach and maintain a precise temperature quickly without the dangers and cost of tank-based cryogen. Therefore, Zimmer, the leading manufacturer in cold therapy technology, engineered Sub-Z to be more powerful and faster without the safety, environmental and cost concerns associated with the use of cryogen gas. Providers can adjust Sub-Z’s fan speeds and target precise temperatures to customize and improve patient experiences.
By Zimmer MedizinSystems
Applications of the Sub-Z:
- Minimize pain and thermal injury during laser and dermatological treatments
- Temporary topical anesthetic relief for injections