Vacutainer Glass Blood-Collection Specialty Tubes with Solution A, 8.5 mL
ACD Solution A, 1.5 ml (Contains: Trisodium Citrate 22.0 g/ L, Citric Acid 8.0 g/L, Dextrose 24.5 g/L)
Blood Collection Needle and Tube Holder
- Polypropylene needle and tube holder indicated for blood collection
- Translucent, easy-to-see-through design
Vacutainer Plastic Serum Tubes with Red Conventional Closure and Clot Activator, 16 x 100 mm, 10 mL BD
16×100 mm 10.0 mL BD Vacutainer® Plus plastic serum tube. Red conventional closure. Paper label. Clot activator and silicone coated interior.
The use of a needle to transfer venous blood from a syringe to a blood collection tube or blood culture bottle is both a dangerous procedure and an OSHA-prohibited practice.
The BD Vacutainer® blood transfer device was designed with healthcare workers’ safety in mind.
The single-use device reduces the risk of transfer-related injuries, while maintaining the specimen integrity required for accurate results.
- Sterile and Latex-Free Device
- Facilitate Safe, Needle-less Blood Transfer
- Features a Red Colored Tip
- Reduces Transfer-Related Injuries
Sold as EACH. (50 to a box, 200 to a case)$1.40