The Denton UV Sterilizer is a must for any type of spa salon. This is a larger UV sterilizer and measures over a cubic foot of space. Sanitize any and all equipment; scissors, clippers, stainless steel cuticle pushers, fingernail tools, pedicure tools, etc. It features a Philips UV light for sanitation and 2 shelves.
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions.$230.00
AltaUV is a hospital grade UVC mobile tower that kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, germs, and micro-organisms in a quick flash cycle. The stainless steel construction, high grade UVC lamps and 360 degree motion sensors for automatic shut-off make it the safest, most effective device in the space.
Features of the AltaUV UVC Device:
- Twelve (12) 45″ slimline UVC lamps for maximum intensity
- 120/220 Volt, 50/60 Hertz
- Large, high quality, locking casters for ease of transport
- Formed stainless tube structure protects lamps and improves ability to handle and transport the unit
- Access panel for ease of maintenance
- Touchscreen controller with preset and manual disinfection
- 15-foot power cord
- AltaUV is EPA approved and UL certified.
The Alta UV – High Grade UVC Lamp is available to aesthetic practices exclusively from Cartessa Aesthetics, LLC.