The Dr. Pen Ultima series has long been the trusted professional microneedling pen for many cosmetic practices. With the release of the Dr. Pen A9, providers and patients alike can enjoy further innovations with this new needling pen, especially with its improved safety features like backflow protection that prevents cross-contamination and infection.
As an experienced provider of cosmetic products for in-clinic and personal care, FACE Med Store stocks the best tools and supplies to improve your beauty routine, no matter your skin type. With the introduction of the Dr. Pen A9 Ultima Pro, we can guarantee that you’ll have everything you need to keep your treatments going – from the right type of needle to an extra cartridge or two.
At FACE Med Store, we offer medical-grade products needed for everyday users and practices looking for quality supplies at competitive costs. For other skincare treatments and instruments, check out our other products:$325.00
Turn the Device You Have into the One You Want
You’ve worked hard to build your brand and patient base, and now it’s time to trade up to the equipment that will take your brand to the next level. Trade in any microneedling device, especially your Class I cosmetic microneedling devices, in any condition, and you won’t just gain a new Exceed microneedling device, you’ll gain a company that partners with you for success.
- The Exceed device is FDA cleared and DUALLY indicated for acne scarring and fine lines/wrinkle reduction.
- The Exceed medical microneedling device delivers the latest technology to repair and restore aging skin, naturally.
- Clinically proven to dramatically improve facial acne scars and facial wrinkles, the Exceed treatment produces excellent results after just 12 weeks!
- Exceed delivers powerful results, minimal downtime, and the highest hygienic standards with sterile, individually packed cartridges.
- Exceed owners are profiting $100,000-$500,000 annually with Exceed microneedling, ask us how!