- Vitamins C and E are released gradually throughout the day to help prevent free radical damage
- Improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Enhanced skin brightness for a more youthful appearance
Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C):
A water-soluble antioxidant vitamin found in plants and produced synthetically.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C):
A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E):
A stabilized ester of vitamin E.
Tocopherol (vitamin E):
Oil-soluble, natural form of vitamin E.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Ascorbic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Polysilicone-11, Ethoxydiglycol, Phytantriol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol
How to use
- When to ApplyApply each morning after cleansing, toning and applying treatment products and before applying moisturizer.
- Where to ApplyApply to your entire face, (neck and chest if desired). Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- How to ApplyApply a single pump into your hand and gently apply to skin.
Behind the Formula:
Why it Works
Protect with Antioxidants
Vitamin C+E Complex contains vitamins C and E in a formulation that gradually delivers high levels of vitamins C and E to the skin to provide antioxidant protection all day long.
- How long to use?Applying antioxidants to help prevent free radical damage is an important step in your daily skin care routine.
- What is special about this product?Vitamin C+E Complex contains vitamins C and E in a formulation that gradually delivers high levels of vitamins C and E to the skin to provide antioxidant protection all day long.
- Store Name: Allergan Aesthetics
AbbVie Inc. North Chicago
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!