4 foundational technologies for your practice:
Ellipse SWT®, Frax 1550™, Frax 1940™, and Nd:YAG 1064
Get in contact with your Candela Representative today!
Meet the increasing demand for aesthetic and dermatological procedures with a single multi-application platform.1,2
With 22 indications for use,1,2 the Nordlys system is configured with pre-set aesthetic and dermatologic treatments that have been developed and designed for over 20 years to meet your needs.
The Nordlys system quartet of technologies includes:
Advanced technology as the cornerstone of your practice
Nordlys provides your practice with 6 big advantages:
- Extensive treatment options: IPL and lasers.1-3
- Powerful sub-millisecond IPL pulses.1-3
- Quiet and ergonomic operation.3
- Guided treatments for a short learning curve.3
- Patient database for ease of use.3
- Remote assistance for service support.3
Key benefits of the Nordlys system
The Nordlys system’s clinical intelligence is designed to facilitate a quick learning curve. It has different treatment modes available for the user
- Guided mode
- Expert mode
As users become more adept, they can further customize treatment settings.3
Offer your patients the new skin illuminating treatment available exclusively through the Nordlys platform.
Our clinical and marketing teams are here to help you get started with treatment training and review of clinical studies, white papers, and practice marketing materials to help you grow your business.
To learn more about the Nordlys platform and its Light & Bright treatment capabilities, contact your Candela product expert today!
Clinically proven results across indications
Photos are unretouched. Individual results may vary.
87% of physicians surveyed chose multi-application devices vs. single-application devices4
See what experts have to say about Nordlys system
* As defined by improvement in pigmentation.
- Nordlys, CE Mark.
- Nordlys, Frax 1940 CE Mark.
- Nordlys User Manual, 2020.
- Wizer. Global market research, July 2017. Candela, data on file.
- Bjerring P, Christiansen K, Troilius A, Dierickx C. Facial photo rejuvenation using two different intense pulsed light (IPL) wavelength bands. Lasers Surg Med. 2004;34(2):120-126.
- Store Name: Candela Medical
251 Locke Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!