What elōs Plus is For
The multi-application station for today’s most popular treatments
With the elōs Plus® device, you can open your practice doors to a constantly growing market of potential patients. It lets you treat multiple in-demand applications.
That kind of versatility translate in high utilization return on investment.
- Benign vascular lesions
- Pigmented lesions
- Sun spots
- Age spots
- Non-invasive wrinkle treatment
- Skin resurfacing
- Facial wrinkles
- Hair removal
- Acne vulgaris
Key Benefits of elōs Plus
Designed to deliver results your patients will love!
The elōs Plus® device is a revolutionary step forward for aesthetic medicine. It combines optical (laser or pulsed light) and radio frequency (RF) energies to deliver comfortable treatments. The elōs Plus device is the only system to provide unique, three-layered skin protection.1,2
- RF reduces optical energy requirements to moderate skin heating and allows deeper penetration of heat
- Active Dermal Monitoring (ADM) immediately signals skin impedance changes
- Sapphire contact cooling improves patient comfort.
THE ELŌS PLUS DEVICE YIELDS IMPRESSIVE RESULTS:
- Efficient thermal profiles can be achieved with lower optical energy
- RF enables deep thermal penetration into the tissue3
- Treat targets with lower optical absorption, i.e.. light hair4 and collagen3
With the system’s innovative triniti Plus treatment protocol5,6, you can sequentially perform all of these procedures during the same office visit.
Handpieces for Sought-After Treatments
Give your practice a value-packed platform.
elōs Plus System
- Plug & Play software upgrades
- Sapphire contact cooling for epidermal protection and patient comfort
Capabilities for Treatments
- Motif Vantage for fast diode-laser hair removal
- Enhanced Energy Mode for visible results in a single treatment
- Patented Active Dermal Monitoring (ADM) monitors skin impedance changes during each pulse
- RF energy allows use in a wide range of skin types
- Multiple handpieces for treatment across a broad range of uses and skin types
- Intuitive user interface incorporates touchscreen, recommended treatment parameters, and adjustable treatment screen
Practice & Clinic Benefits
Customize the system to fit your practice.
The elōs Plus device gives you the flexibility to choose from multiple applicators optimized for a wide range of treatments.
See how multiple applicators can expand your treatment options.
Before and Afters
Look at the difference you can make for your patients.
Photos are unretouched. Individual results may vary.
|Applicator||Spectrum||Light Fluence||RF Energy||Treated Area||Max. Pulse Rep Rate||Cooling|
|Sublative||N/A||N/A||Up to 100 mJ/pin||Standard 64: 12 x 12 mm
Focal 44: 11 x 3 mm
|Sublime||700-2000 nm||Up to 6 W/cm²||Up to 200 J/cm³||12 x 8 mm||1 Hz||10°C|
|SR||580-980 nm||Up to 45 J/cm²||Up to 25 J/cm³||25 x 12 mm||1 Hz||5°C|
|SRA||470-980 nm||Up to 45 J/cm²||Up to 25 J/cm³||25 x 12 mm||1 Hz||5°C|
|AC||400-980 nm||Up to 18 J/cm²||Up to 25 J/cm³||25 x 12 mm||1 Hz||5°C|
|LV||915 nm||Up to 140 J/cm²||Up to 100 J/cm³||8 x 5 mm||1 Hz||5°C|
|LVA||915 nm||100 – 350 J/cm²||Up to 100 J/cm³||8 x 2 mm||1 Hz||5°C|
|Motif LHR||810 nm||Up to 50 J/cm²||Up to 50 J/cm³||15 x 12 mm||10 Hz||5°C|
|Motif HR||680 – 980 nm||Up to 45 J/cm²||Up to 25 J/cm³||25 x 12 mm||3 Hz||5°C|
|Motif IR||915 nm||Up to 70 J/cm²||Up to 100 J/cm³||8 x 5 mm||10 Hz||5°C|
|Motif HR Plus||680-980 nm||Up to 35 J/cm²||Up to 25 J/cm³||35 x 14 mm||3 Hz||5°C|
|SR Plus||580-980 nm||Up to 35 J/cm²||Up to 25 J/cm³||35 x 14 mm||2 Hz||5°C|
|SRA Plus||470-980 nm||Up to 35 J/cm²||Up to 25 J/cm³||35 x 14 mm||2 Hz||5°C|
|SRA mini||470-980 nm||Up to 35 J/cm²||Up to 25 J/cm³||15 x 14 mm||1 Hz||5°C|
|Platform Weight||40 kg / 88 lbs|
|Platform Size [W x D x H]||54 x 52.5 x 140 cm / 21.5 x 22 x 55.2 in|
|Electrical Specifications||100 – 240 VAC|
Sadick NS, Alexiades-Armenakas M, Bitter P Jr, et al. Enhanced full-face skin rejuvenation using synchronous intense pulsed optical and conducted bipolar radiofrequency energy (elōs): Introducing selective radiophotothermolysis. J Drugs Dermatol. 2005;4(2):181-6.
- Weiss RA. Noninvasive radiofrequency for skin tightening and body contouring. Semin Cutan Med Surg. 2013;32(1)9-17.
- Brightman L, Goldman MP, Taub AF. Sublative rejuvenation: experience with a new fractional radiofrequency system for skin rejuvenation and repair. J Drugs Dermatol. 2009;8(11 Suppl):s9-13.
- Yaghmai D, Garden JM, Bakus AD, et al. Hair removal using a combination radio-frequency and intense pulsed light source. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2004;6(4):201-7.
- elōs Plus 510(k) clearance for dermatologic procedures including removal of unwanted hair, treatment of vascular lesions, wrinkles, superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions, and acne vulgaris, (K113868), June 2012.
- eTwo 510(k) clearance for Sublative RF skin ablation and resurfacing and Sublime for wrinkles (K141507), Dec. 2014.
- 2013 U.S. Census Bureau, Population Division, June 2014.
- Internal Candela estimation.
- American Academy of Dermatology website. Available at: https://www.aad.org/media/stats/conditions/skin-conditions-by-the-numbers.