Gentle Pro Series
The gold standard in laser hair removal
Success built on two decades of innovation to deliver results you can trust and the versatility you need.
The demand for hair removal and Pigmented lesion treatments is growing
Get in contact with your Candela Representative today!
What Gentle Pro Series Treatments Are For
Enhance your practice with the leading hair removal brand chosen by dermatologists.
Plus you don’t have to buy multiple lasers to treat multiple targets. Gentle Pro lasers go beyond hair removal to let you treat a myriad of indications as shown below.
- Unwanted hair
- Diffuse redness
- Leg veins
- Onychomycosis (nail fungus)
- Pigmented lesions
- Port wine stains
- Pseudofoliculitis barbae
- Unwanted hair
- Vascular lesions
- Venous lake
Key Benefits of Gentle Pro Series
Designed to maximize patient satisfaction -and your practice’s success.
You’ll love what our lasers do for your business.
What our lasers do for your business.
Our 755 nm and 1064 nm wavelength technology goes beyond hair removal to also let you treat wrinkles, benign pigmented lesions and vascular lesions. That flexibility can lead to new revenue and boost your ROI.
As plastic surgeon Alan Gold, MD, says: “Quicker treatment times allow for greater business growth in my practice.”
Gentle Pro lasers have been the industry standard for two decades.
Unmatched support after sale
With over 21 years of expertise and more than 12,000 Gentle systems currently installed, you can count on Candela for:
- Proven Results
- Fast, reliable repairs performed by our own technicians
- Marketing support to help you promote laser treatments
- The most advanced technologies, now and tomorrow
Before & After Photos
Look at the difference you can make for your patients — in just weeks.
Photos are unretouched. Individual results may vary.
GentlePro Series Product Features
- Dual wavelengths for ultimate convenience
- Multiple spot sizes from specialty sizes as small as 1.5 mm up to 24 mm
- Patented DCD™ saves time, scales with fluency,
and provides consistent protection
- Plus Air Cooling option
|Wavelength||1064 nm||755 nm|
|Repetition||Up to 10 Hz||Up to 10 Hz|
|Max Delivered Energy||80 joules (J)||53 joules (J)|
|Pulse Duration||0.250-100 ms|
|Spot Sizes||6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm|
|λ2 Specialty Delivery System
Option Spot Sizes
|Small – 1.5 mm, 3 mm, 5 mm, 3 x 10 mm
Large – 20 mm, 22 mm, 24 mm
|Beam Delivery||Lens-coupled optical fiber with handpiece|
|Pulse Control||Finger switch, foot switch|
|Dimensions||107 cm H x 46 cm W x 69 cm D (42” x
18” x 27”)
|Weight||118 kg (260 lbs)|
|Electrical||200-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30A, 4600 VA single phase|
|Optional Dynamic Cooling Device Integrated controls, cryogen container and handpiece with distance gauge|
|DCD Spray Duration||User adjustable range: 10-100 ms|
|DCD Delay Duration||User adjustable range: 3, 5, 10-100 ms|
|DCD Post Spray Duration||User adjustable range: 0-20 ms|
Optional Air Cooling Compatible (ACC) Handpiece Available
- Comparing 18- versus 12-mm spot size in hair removal using a Gentlelase 755-nm alexandrite laser. Nouri K, Chen H, Saghari S, Ricotti CA Jr. Dermatol Surg. 2004 Apr;30(4 Pt 1):494-7. Comparison of long-pulsed alexandrite and Nd:YAG lasers, individually and in combination, for leg hair reduction: an assessor-blinded, randomized trial with 18 months of follow-up. Davoudi SM, Behnia F, Gorouhi F, Keshavarz S, Nassiri Kashani M, Rashighi Firoozabadi M, Firooz A. Arch Dermatol. 2008 Oct;144(10):1323-7. doi: 10.1001/archderm.144.10.1323. Clinical comparison of four hair removal lasers and light sources. Amin SP, Goldberg DJ. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2006 Jun;8(2):65-8.
- American Society of Dermatological Surgery Survey, 2014.
- ASAPS (The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) 2016 U.S. Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank Statistics.™
- Store Name: Candela Medical
251 Locke Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!