First fully integrated CO2 laser, worldwide.
Designed to adapt to your patients’ needs.
Get in contact with your Candela Representative today!
What CO2RE Is For
Procedures in the area of dermatology, plastic surgery, and treatment of vaginal atrophy and rejuvenation.
Imagine having one system designed for numerous procedures that require excision, incision, ablation, coagulation, and resurfacing of soft tissue. It’s here. With the CO2RE® system, you can precisely target and efficiently treat the skin with control.
- Treat multiple skin layers in one pass
- Perform full and fractional resurfacing
- Enhance coagulation
- Encourage neocollagenis
Industry-first internal scanner optimized for numerous individualized treatment applications
The world’s most wanted energy-based treatment2
Key Benefits of the CO2RE System
Give your patients positive experiences and outcomes.
CO2RE treatments are fast and require limited downtime.
The system delivers proven, predictable, visible results across indications1-4, including:
- Enhancing skin tone and texture through skin resurfacing
- Reducing the effects of the sun and aging on the skin
- Smoothing out fine lines, wrinkles, and surgical and acne scars
Gain unparalleled treatment flexibility that can help your practice grow.
Designed from the inside out to be a comprehensive work station:
- CO2RE Aesthetics for skin resurfacing, from superficial to deep skin treatments, including several options and combinations tailored for your patients’ needs.
- CO2RE Surgical for a true, continuous-wave with efficient skin coagulation after the surgical cut.
- CO2RE® Intima for gynecology applications, enabling you to broaden your portfolio offering.
CO2RE Product Features
Before and Afters
The CO2RE system: the treatment of choice for predictable
Photos are unretouched. Individual results may vary.
|Laser Emission Mode||Pulsed|
|Output Power||60 watts (maximum peak)|
|Laser Beam Energy||Variable from 1 – 90 mJ|
|Pulse Repetition Rate||Up to 16.7 kHz|
|Pulse Duration||20 – 3000 μsec|
|Power Stability||± 1.5 watts (±5%)|
|Mode Quality (M²)||< 1.2|
|Beam Size||Ø 1.8 ± 0.5 mm|
|Beam Divergence||7.5 ± 0.5 mrad (full angle)|
|Polarization||> 100:1 linear (orthogonal to mounting pads)|
|Maximum Scan Area||10 mm diameter|
|Aiming Laser||5 mW, 650 nm (red) diode laser|
|Articulated Arm||Lightweight, aluminum fiber, 7-joint,
Treatment radius at full arm extension:
85 cm (33.5″)
Horizontal rotation: 360°
|Lens Assemblies||150 μm spot size
120 μm spot size (optional)
|Handpiece||Multi-use or surgical hand piece|
|User Interface||10.4″ high-resolution|
|Laser Emission Control||Footswitch|
|Laser Emission Indicators||Solid amber LED in Standby and Ready modes
Flashing red LED during laser emission
|Electrical Requirements||100 – 240 VAC self-sensing
50/60 Hz, 7.1 A, single phase
|Dimensions||40 cm x 44 cm x 177 cm
(15.75″ x 17.3″ x 70″)
|Weight||26 kg (58 lbs)|
|Mode||Energy Settings||Fractional Coverage||Estimated Ablation Depth|
|CO2RE Light||18 – 74.5 mJ||30 – 50%||20 – 40 μm|
|CO2RE Mid||45 – 257 mJ||20 – 40%||100 – 200 μm|
|CO2RE Deep||30 – 70 mJ||1 – 5%||500 – 750 μm|
|CO2RE Fusion||45 – 128 mJ
30 – 70 mJ
|20 – 40%||100 – 200 μm &
500 – 750 μm
|Classic Resurfacing||1 – 10 mJ||Full||100 – 200 μm|
|Dermal Excision||5 – 40 mJ||N/A||0.2 mm x selected line 0.2 mm freehand|
- CO2RE Laser System 510(k) clearance (K151655), September 2015.
- Mahlberg MJ. Rhinophyma—CO2RE Laser. Candela, data on file, 2015.
- Friedman D. Ablative fractional skin resurfacing and facial scar reduction with the CO2RE device. Candela, data on file, 2015.
- Arroyo C. CO2RE laser for burn scar and striae distensae patients. Candela, data on file, 2016.
- CO2RE before and after photos. Candela, data on file.
- 2013 U.S. Census Bureau, Population Division, June 2014.
- Internal Syneron Candela estimation.
- Store Name: Candela Medical
251 Locke Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!