HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator 1 Oz.
- HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator delivers both immediate and long-term benefits
- Instantly smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Immediate hydration
- Improves the appearance of skin texture and roughness
A SkinMedica® exclusive technology that harnesses potent antioxidants found in Vitis Flower Stem Cell Extract, Peptide Complex to support rejuvenation and hydration, and Polysaccharides from French Polynesia for healthy-looking skin—all working to support skin’s ability to replenish its own hyaluronic acid for overall skin health.
A proprietary mix of 5 types of HA that smooth the skin, thereby decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Time Release HA — A SkinMedica® proprietary ingredient for sustained release of HA
Sodium Hyaluronate — For immediate hydration
Uncross-linked HA — For smoothness and hydration
Nano HA — Soothes skin
Cross-Linked HA — Provides long-lasting hydration for up to 8 hours
Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Bis-PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Whey Protein, Plankton Extract, Trehalose, Urea, Serine, Algin, Caprylyl Glycol, Pullulan, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Citrate, Sea Water, Sucrose Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 60, Propanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Silica, Decyl Glucoside, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA
Before & After
Male, Age 63. Unretouched photos taken with parallel-polarized lighting. Individual results may vary. For 15-Minute results, product was left on subjectâ€™s face. Data on file at SkinMedicaÂ®.
Female, Age 50. Unretouched photos taken with parallel-polarized lighting. Individual results may vary. For 8-Week results, no product on subject’s face. Data on file at SkinMedicaÂ®.
How to use
- When to Apply
Apply twice daily—in the morning and at night—after cleansing, toning, and treating your skin. Apply before you moisturize and apply SPF (sun protection).
- Where to Apply
Apply to face, neck and chest, or any area where fine lines and wrinkles primarily exist.
- How to Apply
Because HA⁵® is a “water-loving” substance, wet your fingertips prior to applying HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator to your skin. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Behind the Formula:
Why it Works
HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator supports the skin’s ability to replenish its own hyaluronic acid (HA) for overall skin health. HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator has a proprietary mix of five HA forms that smooth the skin, thereby decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The 5 HA’s work synergistically to provide immediate smoothing and continuous hydration throughout the day.
- What’s the difference between a moisturizer and a hydrator?A moisturizer is a cosmetic cream or lotion made with humectants or occlusive or a combination of both that prevent skin dryness. A hydrator is a cosmetic treatment product that promotes epidermal health by supporting the skin’s natural ability to replenish HA.
- Is HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator oil free, fragrance free and non-comedogenic?Yes, HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator is oil free and fragrance free, and is appropriate for all skin types. HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator is considered non-comedogenic.
- Is it safe to use for a person with a milk allergy?No. HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator contains whey protein that is derived from milk powder. Therefore a person with a history of milk or whey protein allergy that triggers an immune response should not use this product because they may experience an allergic reaction.
- How should HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator be used within a regimen?HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator can be used with any SkinMedica® product or regimen to support hydration. It should be applied immediately before moisturizer in a normal regimen.
- HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator vs TNS Essential Serum®HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator addresses the loss of HA in the skin. Its combination of 5 HAs works immediately to smooth the skin and provide hydration throughout the day on the outermost layers of the skin. In addition, HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator supports the skin’s own ability to retain hydration with VITISENSCE® proprietary technology, a potent or “top” blend of antioxidants and peptides.TNS Essential Serum® addresses skin rejuvenation in the deeper layers of the skin to improve the appearance of skin. Both products include powerful antioxidants, but the blends are very different and are designed to work in different ways to support the skin. We recommend people use HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator with TNS Essential Serum® in their skin care regimen.
- Dry vs Dehydrated SkinDry skin is a skin type, while dehydration is a skin condition. In both, the skin undergoes transepidermal water loss, or evaporation of water from inside the body. With this water loss, the enzymes that normally help the skin shed cells cannot function properly, resulting in a buildup of cells that makes the skin look rough and dry, contributing to the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.Dry skin can be genetic or a symptom of systemic disease. It is caused either by the inadequate production of oil, called sebum, or by an imbalance of fatty acids, ceramide, and cholesterol in the stratum corneum, the barrier layer of the skin. Age is also a factor in dry skin. As we get older, we experience a decline in a main hormone that triggers sebum production.
Dehydrated skin still produces sebum but is temporarily dry because of various factors, including environmental effects such as a dry climate or use of harsh detergents or products on the skin. It is caused by a temporary imbalance of fatty acids and ceramides in the skin’s barrier layer, resulting in a temporary spike in transepidermal water loss.
- Store Name: Allergan Aesthetics
AbbVie Inc. North Chicago
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!