When toning muscles is your goal, take yourself further with CoolTone® by CoolSculpting®, a noninvasive body contouring treatment that uses Magnetic Muscle Stimulation (MMS) technology to strengthen, tone, and firm the muscles of the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs.
Provider Product Questions
Call 1 (888) 935-8471
Look and feel stronger.
CoolTone® is an FDA-cleared, noninvasive treatment that uses magnetic muscle stimulation to tone, firm, and strengthen muscles.
Is CoolTone® right for me?
CoolTone® uses Active Magnetic Pulse™ (AMP™) technology. Magnetic muscle stimulation is designed to induce powerful muscle contractions that the body could not otherwise do on its own.
- For most patients, 4 to 8 treatments are recommended over the course of 2 to 4 weeks to reach their body contouring goals
- Maintenance treatments are recommended. Talk to your provider to learn more
- Follow your usual diet and exercise routine to maintain treatment results
FDA cleared for 3 areas of the body
CoolTone® causes involuntary contractions which strengthen the muscle fibers in the treated area, leading to a stronger, firmer, and more toned appearance. Treatment areas include the abdomen, glutes, and thighs.
How long does CoolTone® take?
Each treatment typically takes 30 minutes. For most patients, 4 to 8 treatments are recommended over the course of 2 to 4 weeks to achieve body contouring results.
Ready to learn more?
See what happens during a CoolTone® journey, from your first consultation to your last treatment.
What to expect?
Select each step to learn more.
It all starts with a conversation. Your provider will customize a treatment plan that’s right for you.
Schedule A Consultation
- Think about what area(s) you want to treat.
- Plan questions to ask your provider about treatment.
- To be eligible for CoolTone®, you must be 18 or older, and be interested in toning muscle in any of the 3 areas we treat. Talk to your provider to learn more.
Get you personalized plan
- During your consultation, discuss what areas you’d like to treat, your body contouring goals, and ask questions about treatment.
- Your provider will assess if you’re a candidate for treatment and develop your personalized treatment plan.
- For most patients, 4 to 8 treatments are recommended over the course of 2 to 4 weeks to reach their body contouring goals.
- The average cost for CoolTone® is $800 to $2,000 for 4 to 8 treatments.*
- Your provider will take clinical photographs to help you track your before, during, and after progress.
- Next, your provider will place the applicators on the body part you are treating.
- The applicators use magnetic muscle stimulation to cause involuntary contractions in the treated area.
- CoolTone® intensity levels range from 1-100%, depending on patient’s tolerance.
- During treatment, you will feel a series of involuntary (deep) muscle contractions over the targeted area that will last for a few seconds followed by a period of rest
- A treatment typically takes 30 minutes.
Return to your Day
- Patients may experience muscle pain several hours after a treatment.
- You can continue to maintain your usual diet and exercise routine.
- Over the following weeks, you’ll notice that treated areas will be more toned, firmer, and you will feel stronger.
- Muscles may atrophy or lose some of their strength and tone over time if they are not maintained through your usual exercise routine. You may return in a few months if your provider recommends maintenance treatments.
Before and after transformations
Our patients’ stories speak for themselves. Check out before and after photos of their progress.
Patients results may vary.
Patients results may vary.
USES AND IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR COOLSCULPTING ELITE & COOLTONE
CoolSculpting® and CoolSculpting® Elite Uses
CoolSculpting® and CoolSculpting® Elite are FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental (under the chin) and submandibular (under the jawline) areas, thigh, abdomen, and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll), and upper arm. It is also FDA-cleared to affect the appearance of lax tissue with submental area treatments.
CoolSculpting® and CoolSculpting® Elite are not treatments for weight loss.
CoolSculpting® and CoolSculpting® Elite Important Safety Information
These procedures are not for everyone. You should not be treated with CoolSculpting® or CoolSculpting® Elite if you suffer from cryoglobulinemia, cold agglutinin disease, or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria.
Tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions including recent surgery, pre-existing hernia, and any known sensitivities or allergies.
During the procedure you may experience sensations of pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping at the treatment site. These sensations lessen as the area becomes numb. Following the procedure, typical side effects include temporary redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, or skin sensitivity, and sensation of fullness in the back of the throat after submental or submandibular area treatment.
Rare side effects may happen in 1 to 10 out of 10,000 CoolSculpting® and CoolSculpting® Elite treatments (between 0.01% to 0.1%). One such rare side effect is a visible enlargement in the treated area, which may develop 2 to 5 months after treatment, will not resolve on its own, and may require surgical intervention for correction.
Please see full Important Safety Information for CoolSculpting® and CoolSculpting® Elite on CoolSculpting.com.
Patient Results May Vary.
The CoolTone® device is FDA-cleared for improvement of abdominal tone, strengthening of the abdominal muscles, and development for firmer abdomen. CoolTone® is also FDA-cleared for strengthening, toning, and firming of buttocks and thighs.
CoolTone® Important Safety Information
The CoolTone® procedure is not for everyone. You should not have the CoolTone® treatment in areas with metal, electrical, or electronic implants/devices like cardiac pacemakers, implanted hearing devices, implanted defibrillators, implanted neurostimulators, drug pumps, or hearing aids.
Tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions as CoolTone® should not be used over a menstruating uterus, over areas of the skin that lack normal sensation, in patients with fever, malignant tumor, hemorrhagic conditions, epilepsy, recent surgical procedure, pulmonary insufficiency, or pregnancy.
CoolTone® should be used with caution in patients with Graves’ disease (an autoimmune disorder that causes overactive thyroid), active bleeding disorders, or seizure disorders.
Women who are close to menstruation may find that it comes sooner, or cramping is increased or intensified with CoolTone® treatments, therefore, it is recommended to not undergo treatment during this time of the month.
CoolTone® should not be used in the heart or head areas, areas of new bone growth, over the carotid sinus nerves, or over the neck or mouth. CoolTone® should not be applied over swollen, infected, inflamed areas or skin eruptions. Caution should be used for patients with suspected or diagnosed heart problems.
Common side effects may include, but may not be limited to, muscular pain, temporary muscle spasm, temporary joint or tendon pain, and redness at or near the treatment site.
Ask your Healthcare Provider if CoolTone® is right for you.
Please see full Important Safety Information for additional information at coolsculpting.com/cooltone.
Patient Results May Vary.
- Store Name: Allergan Aesthetics
2525 Dupont Dr.
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!