Lidocaine is the most popular and versatile dental anesthetic formulation. Lidocaine HCL 2% is indicated for local anesthesia during dental procedures by nerve block or infiltration techniques. Latex-free and amide-based formula.
Not available in California and Florida$36.99
Lidocaine Topical Solution 4 % is a unique liquid topical anesthetic for use on accessible mucous membranes. In some cases, this topical liquid can also be used on proximal portions of the digestive tract.
Lidocaine Topical Solution 4 % Features:
- Topical anesthetic
- 4% concentration
- Glass bottle packaging
- Pain relieving
Lidocaine Topical Solution 4 % effectively provides topical pain relief. This clear anesthetic solution actively numbs selected areas, providing excellent patient comfort.
Buy lidocaine topical solution 4 % wholesale at Mountainside.$84.99
- Maximum Strength Lidocaine (4.0%)
- Enriched with aloe, vitamin C, and zinc, our lidocaine cream also heals the skin while it numbs
- Numbs pain fast
- Non-greasy, No burning
- Child-proof package
20 minutes super fast deep numbs, and it will last for 3-5 hours tattooing with no pain. In order to ensure better effect, please don’t drink Alcohol,Beer and Milk before 24 hours of Tattooing, or you will feel pain when tattooing. Be part of the growing trend of tattoo and piercing shops offering “Pain Free Tattoos & Piercings”. Intended to be applied before tattoo procedures, Tattoo Soothe effectively numbs the skin for a comfortable session. Simply apply and wait 15 – 25 minutes before beginning the tattoo process. Give your customers a great tattoo experience while adding a valuable option to your parlor. To Be Used Before the Tattooing Process. Work on sensitive areas with less flinching. Get clearer results with less movement. Pain relief increases with each needle puncture. Keeps skin numb for hours with repeated application .
- Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- Then the plaster will be painted evenly on the skin to maintain the 2-3 mm in thickness.. covered it with cling film. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream 15-25 minutes later,. and keeps the cream form drying off.
- Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply Numbing Cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses. Skin typically remains numb for 3-4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.