HYDRAULIC TATTOO CLIENT CHAIR – TATTOO INK STUDIO EQUIPMENT – TA3604C
A Tattoo Client Chair With Hydraulic Lift And High Load Capacity
Both your tattoo studio and equipment should echo your work, and we are proud to be your always-standby alliance to provide you with an ever-growing, diverse line of tattoo chairs. The TatArtist Beauty tattoo chairs – whether electric or hydraulic, it will always be a unique, multi-functional chairs.
- Our chairs allow customers to sit or lie in multiple positions.
- High quality molded plastic wheels enable short-range movement.
- Heavy duty: capacity up to 440 lbs: 3.2mm thick metal plate and tube frame with laser cutting & robot welding – high precision and superior welding.
- Flexibility: you can move the chair easily with two 3.5″ black wheels.
- Comfort: soft & high density cushion with full PVC cover, water-proof and oil-proof, comfortable and easy to clean.
- Durability: solid steel linear actuators.
- Design: TatArtist uses plastic sleeves during part assembly for a tighter and more sturdy fit. This then results in the reduction of wear and any unpleasant noise during operation of the chair.
1.360°rotation of the entire chair on the hydraulic pump;
2.Removable headrest with breather hole;
3.Durable molded plastic wheels on one end of the base enable short- range movement while rubber stabilizers on the other end keep the chair solidly in place;
4.Hydraulic Pump Range: 23.62″-30.71”;
5.Recline angle: 0-90°.
- Assembly: Comes pre-assembled – only need to attach the pillow and arm rest while after unpacking.
- Size: 68.50”-74.41” L x 31.50” W x 23.62”-30.71” H (174/189 L *63 W *60/78 H, in cm).
- Seat Size: 16.5″ L x 21″ W (42 L x 53 W, in cm).
- Handrail size: 27″ L x 4.1″ W ( 69×10.5, in cm).
- Backrest size: 19.3″ L x 20.9″ W (49×53, in cm).
Shipping Countries: United States (US)
- Store Name: Shop Salon City
- Address: United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!
- All products offered by AYC are covered by a limited parts warranty that begins the same day the product is delivered. AYC Clearance items and AYC Container Orders are not eligible for warranty or service and are priced accordingly. AYC’s warranty only applies to the original buyer and is nontransferable. Any extended warranties must be made through a written binding contract between AYC and the buyer.
- AYC’s warranty is only active in the continental U.S. Should a customer require service outside of the designated area then AYC will not be responsible for any shipping fees or duties that may accrue during the service process.
- Any requests for warranty service will require the approval of AYC beforehand and can be obtained by contacting the Service Department. Requests for warranty service may be resolved by issuing replacements parts, replacement of complete units, a refund or warranty repair services. Any such resolution completed in full shall constitute the fulfillment of any and all duties by AYC in regards to the warranty of its products. Such resolutions are the sole remedies available to the Distributor and/or consumer.
- In the case of missing parts, customers have 7 days to conduct their inspection and report any missing components.
- In the event that a product needs to be shipped back to AYC for warranty service and the Distributor and/or consumer has had the product for 30 days or less from the date of delivery, AYC will assume responsibility of shipping in both directions. After 30 days, the buyer is responsible for the shipping to return the product to AYC and AYC will bear the responsibility of return shipping. Any packaging costs will be assumed by the buyer and shipping damages caused by improper packaging will not be reimbursed by AYC. AYC warranty service only covers standard shipping, if expedited shipping is needed then the extraneous costs will be passed onto the buyer.
- Labor, parts or unit replacements shall not constitute the extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty service that necessitates shipping the unit back to AYC will require a minimum wait time of 7 business days for diagnostics and/or repairs.
- All items are covered under AYC’s 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty with the exception of standalone electronic appliances such as facial machines, towel warmers, sanitizers, etc., which are covered for a period of no more than six months from the date of delivery. The limited parts warranty offered by AYC does not cover damages incurred by wear and tear, extensive or heavy use, abuse, tampering, modification or mishandling. Commercial standards allow for color variations which AYC has no control over, therefore this warranty does not extend to color, grain, or texture. The warranty does not extend to fading, staining, tears or wear, which have more to do with the environment and care the product was subjected to.
- In the case that the item sent in for repair is found to be in perfect working condition, a labor fee will be charged and the customer will be responsible for the return shipment.
- In regards to all other service questions, please contact [email protected]