Vitamin C Lotion 30%
Formulated with THD Ascorbate, the most stable and lipid-soluble form of Vitamin C and includes a full line-up of antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10 to brighten dull skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness. Squalane hydrates for healthy, smooth skin.
The 30% concentration, time-released formula is one of the most potent and effective Vitamin C products available.
- Contains THD Ascorbate, the most stable and lipid-soluble form of Vitamin C
- Brightens dull skin
- Provides a full line-up of antioxidants, including Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes and conditions skin with Squalane
- 1 FL OZ | 30 mL tube
100% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and radiance*
90% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in the appearance of overall photo-damage and tactile smoothness*
93% of clinical study participants felt skin tone appeared more even, radiant and brighter*
86% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in the appearance of firmness and wrinkles*
*After 12 weeks. Retinol Complete® 0.5 used once daily in PM in combination with Vitamin C Lotion 30% used once daily in AM. Data on file. Results may vary.
Who benefits? All skin types. Ideal for those with dry, oily, sensitive or combination skin types.
How to Use
Apply to clean skin. Dispense one or more pumps into palm of hand and apply evenly onto clean face. Avoid eye area. Allow lotion to absorb before applying moisturizer. Use once daily in the morning. Follow with Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50, or Intellishade® of choice. If desired, this product can also be used twice daily for added benefits.
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C). The most stable and lipid-soluble form of Vitamin C to help brighten and even skin tone.
- Squalane. Infuses moisture into the skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone). Oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol). Provides strong antioxidant benefits.
- See All Ingredients
- Ingredients may change. Refer to packaging for the most current information.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.
- What type of Vitamin C is used in this product?
- Vitamin C Lotion 30% contains THD Ascorbate, the most stable and effective form of Vitamin C. This advanced Vitamin C technology originates from Japan.
- What does the 30% represent?
- The percentage of Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate) in the product.
- I have sensitive skin. Can I use this product?
- Yes. Vitamin C Lotion 30% contains THD Ascorbate, the most stable form of Vitamin C that is tolerated by all skin types. The product is time-released for maximum efficacy with minimal irritation.
- Can the Vitamin C Lotion 30% be layered with other products?
- Yes. Vitamin C Lotion 30% can be applied prior to application of any moisturizer or sunscreen.
- Does this product help brighten my skin?
- Yes. Vitamin C Lotion 30% has many benefits, which include evening out skin tone and brightening dull complexions.
- Does this product contain any other antioxidants?
- Yes. Vitamin C Lotion 30% also contains Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10.
- Can I use Vitamin C Lotion 30% as my moisturizer?
- Yes. Vitamin C Lotion 30% is oil-free and lightweight, but also contains sufficient hydrating ingredients.
- Do you test on animals?
- Revision Skincare® products are NOT tested on animals unless required by law and/or a specific regulation.
- Can you use this product while pregnant or breast feeding?
- At Revision Skincare® we believe the safety to our customers is extremely important. We stand behind the safety and efficacy of our products and are dedicated to relentless innovation and technology which promotes long-term skin health. Revision Skincare® does not conduct studies on pregnant women or nursing mothers. We usually recommend patients speak to their physicians who know their medical history best.