How to Use
- Apply to clean skin. Dispense one or more pumps into palm of hand and apply evenly onto clean face. Avoid eye area. Allow lotion to absorb before applying moisturizer. Use once daily in the morning. Follow with Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50, or Intellishade® of choice. If desired, this product can also be used twice daily for added benefits.
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C). The most stable and lipid-soluble form of Vitamin C to help brighten and even skin tone.
- Squalane. Infuses moisture into the skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone). Oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol). Provides strong antioxidant benefits.
- See All Ingredients
- Ingredients may change. Refer to packaging for the most current information.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.
- What type of Vitamin C is used in this product?
- Vitamin C Lotion 15% contains THD Ascorbate, the most stable and lipid-soluble form of Vitamin C. This advanced Vitamin C technology originates from Japan.
- What does the 15% represent?
- The percentage of Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate) in the product.
- I have sensitive skin. Can I use this product?
- Yes. Vitamin C Lotion 15% contains THD Ascorbate, the most stable form of Vitamin C that is tolerated by all skin types. The product is time-released for maximum efficacy with minimal irritation.
- Can the Vitamin C Lotion 15% be layered with other products?
- Yes. Vitamin C Lotion 15% can be applied prior to application of any moisturizer or sunscreen.
- Will this product help brighten my skin?
- Yes. Vitamin C Lotion 15% has many benefits, which include evening out skin tone and brightening dull complexions.
- Do these products contain any other antioxidants?
- Yes. Vitamin C Lotion also contains Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10.
- Can I use Vitamin C Lotion 15% as my moisturizer?
- Yes. Vitamin C Lotion 15% is oil-free and lightweight, but also contains sufficient hydrating ingredients.
- Do you test on animals?
- Revision Skincare® products are NOT tested on animals unless required by law and/or a specific regulation.
- Can you use this product while pregnant or breast feeding?
- At Revision Skincare® we believe the safety to our customers is extremely important. We stand behind the safety and efficacy of our products and are dedicated to relentless innovation and technology which promotes long-term skin health. Revision Skincare® does not conduct studies on pregnant women or nursing mothers. We usually recommend patients speak to their physicians who know their medical history best.
- Store Name: Revision Skincare
5930 W. Campus Circle Drive
Irving, TX 75063
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!