Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1 35ml
Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1 is the introductory serum in the premium Environ Vitamin A step-up system and contains the lowest concentration of vitamin A and C in the Youth EssentiA range. The technologically advanced serums in this Vitamin A step-up system range contain a powerful combination of ingredients that work in synergy to assist in: combating the visible signs of aging; creating the appearance of even, smoother and healthier looking skin; supporting and maintaining a radiantly youthful appearance.
35ml / 1.18 fl oz.
HOW TO USE
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone before applying the Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1, follow with the Antioxidant Defence Creme.
- Alternatively mix the Antioxidant Defence Creme and the Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1 in the palm of your hand before applying to face and neck.
- Apply both morning and evening.
- Use a minimum of 2 bottles before progressing to the next level of the Vitamin A step up system.
Appropriate for all skin types, especially mature and sun damaged. Not recommended for problematic skin.
Sunburn Alert: This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear a protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Vitamin E is supplied as both Tocopheryl Acetate and the most effective form of vitamin E, Tocopherol – the natural alcohol form of vitamin E. They help to quench free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. They also assist in protecting skin’s firm appearance and making the skin look younger.
- Lycopene is a carotenoid with the primary source being tomatoes. It is a powerful antioxidant and scientific research shows that it is more that 100 times more effective that Vitamin E and twice as powerful as Beta Carotene. It aids in protecting the skin against damaging effects caused by the high energy blue light.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl 3000) is a synthetic combination of five natural amino acids, which when compared to Retinol, acts just as effectively but has the advantage of not inducing skin irritations or reactions.
PACKAGING & SHELF LIFE
- Nine (9) months unopened
- 10-12 weeks period after opening
- 35 ml Retail Size Airless Pump dispenser with side window for easy product level identification.