WHAT MAKES REVANESSE VERSA™ UNIQUE?
In one of our clinical trials, 50% more patients treated with a comparative product experienced swelling, than patients who were treated with Revanesse® Versa™. 1
You may find that Revanesse® Versa™ will help in the improvement of your nasolabial folds (laugh lines) for up to 12 months with optimal correction. 2
DESIGNED FOR SAFETY
The Revanesse® Versa™ formula is well-studied, with over 300 patients of multiple skin types, treated in three clinical trials, with no serious adverse events reported.
A Revanesse® Versa™ treatment is minimally invasive and provides immediate results. Take control of the signs of aging and ask your healthcare provider if Revanesse® Versa™ is right for you.
1 Injection site swelling (47.2% [77/163] with Revanesse® Versa™, 71.1% [116/163] with Comparator)
2 Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Revanesse Ultra Retreatment 78.1% of subjects reported being improved, much improved, or very much improved at 52 weeks according to their pGAI scores.
THE NEW 1.2ML SYRINGE
A LITTLE MORE GOES A LONG WAY
Revanesse® Versa™ is the only hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler in the US available in a 1.2mL syringe size.
Whether you require more product to be brought to full correction or are seeking a more cost-effective treatment option; 20% more product in our syringe is another example of the Revanesse® difference and our commitment to providing pathways for patients to achieve the best possible results.
Revanesse® Versa™ is indicated for injection into the mid to deep dermis for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in adults 22 years of age or more.
COMPARE JESSICA’S BEFORE & AFTER
JESSICA / 39
Jessica hardly had a noticeable wrinkle on her face but wanted a little volume added beneath the corners of her nose.
Total Volume Injected: 0.65 mL Number of Syringes: 1
AFTER HER TREATMENT:
Jessica’s results show what you can accomplish with just a small amount of Revanesse® Versa™.
JENNIFER / 41
Jennifer said she was “getting ready to turn 42” and “was noticing some lines that she didn’t like”.
Total Volume Injected: 1 mL Number of Syringes: 1
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR REVANESSE® VERSA™+ AND REVANESSE® LIPS™+
What is Revanesse® Versa™+?
Revanesse® Versa™+ is an FDA approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that can be used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including nasolabial folds in patients 22 years of age or older.
What is Revanesse® Lips™+?
Revanesse® Lips™+ is an FDA approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that can be used for submucosal implantation for lip augmentation in patients 22 years of age or older.
Are there any reasons (contraindications) I should not receive a Revanesse® Versa™+ or Revanesse® Lips™+ injection?
You should not be treated if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding, as the safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
- have a history of hypertrophic scarring or keloid formation
- have evidence of scars at the intended treatment sites
- have acne and / or other inflammatory diseases of the skin, such as rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis,
- have allergic history including: severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), heightened immune responses to common allergens, especially inhaled allergens and food allergens (atopy), allergy to hyaluronic acid products, allergy to lidocaine, Streptococcal proteins or have plans to undergo administration of graded doses of allergens (desensitization therapy) during treatment with Revanesse®.
- have acute or chronic skin disease, such as seborrheic dermatitis or rosacea, in or near the injection sites, or any infection or unhealed wound of the face
- are under concomitant anticoagulant therapy, antiplatelet therapy, or have a history of bleeding disorders, clotting disorders such as hemophilia or connective tissue disorders such as systemic lupus erythematosus
- If you are under the age of 22 you should not be treated with a Revanesse® dermal filler.
It’s not recommended to use Revanesse® dermal fillers in conjunction with a laser, intense pulsed light, chemical peeling or dermabrasion treatments, or with Over-the-counter (OTC) wrinkle products or prescription wrinkle treatments within 4 weeks prior to treatment, as there is a possible risk of inflammation or infection at the treatment site.
What are the risks?
The most common reported side effects are bleeding, bruising, swelling, and pain.
Other risks that are less likely, but may occur, include: Acne-like skin eruptions, skin sensitivity (rash, itching, tenderness), skin infection, damage to nerves or blood vessels, skin lumpiness, scarring, skin necrosis, hyperpigmentation, reactivation of herpes infection (blisters or skin sores).
If you have an adverse reaction or side effect that persists for one week or more after treatment with a Revanesse® dermal filler, please contact your healthcare provider.
Warning: One of the risks of being injected with any dermal filler is unintentional injection into a blood vessel. These complications, which have been reported with facial injectable fillers, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring of the skin.
Patient Assistance Information:
If you require immediate medical assistance, please contact your health care provider. For further assistance, please contact Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc. at 1-866-353-3017 (24 hours a day).
For more information about Revanesse® Versa™ or Revanesse® Lips™, please see their Directions for Use or speak to your health care provider.
Single, T10, T20, T40
- Store Name: Prollenium
29 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
- No ratings found yet!