Business Planning & Risk Management
It is very important to manage the risks that could change your financial situation. With a comprehensive analysis we can determine what best meets your business needs.
- Buy/Sell Agreements Funding (disability, life)
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Individual Disability Insurance
- Disability Overhead Expense Coverage
- Key Person Insurance
- Executive Retirement Income Strategies
- Employee Retention Strategies
Employee Group Benefits
Having us as members on your team, not only can we help you with your overall financial strategy but we are partnered with the resources to ensure your employees feel that they are building for their future and planning for the unexpected.
- Financial Wellness Seminars
- Group Disability
- Group Life & AD & D
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Products
- Our partners offer 401K and other qualified plan management
Personal Financial Strategy & Financial Literacy
As a women led practice, we believe that it important for our clients to take charge of their future and be the CFO of their lives. We believe that educated women are empowered women and are in the best position to lead their families to a more secure future.
- Personal Financial Workshops
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Retirement Income Strategies
Estate Planning Consultation
Through our curated relationships with lawyers, accountants and other resources. We conduct a comprehensive analysis to ensure that legally and tax wise, all of your best intentions are backed up with well thought out legal plans.
*we recommend at least 3 professionals in each area and a recommendation is not a promise of any outcome.
- Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Practices
- Local Banks
- Store Name: Tracey Donavan Insurance & Retirement Services
10 Stevens Street, 176
Andover, MA 01810
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!
No product has been found!