Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum SPF 34 / PA ++++ Sunscreen Tinted
- Protect skin from harmful infrared rays (IR-A rays)
- Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles1
- Improve the appearance of sun damaged skin1
Active Ingredients Purpose
Titanium Dioxide 3.5%……………..Sunscreen
Zinc Oxide 8.0%………………………….Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and after towel drying, swimming, or sweating to avoid lowering protection.
- Sun Protection Measures UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and wearing protective clothing
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Silica, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Physalis Angulata Extract, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Ubiquinone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Betaine, Melanin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Batyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (77491, 77492, 77499)
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Store at room temperature 15˚ – 30˚C (59˚ – 86˚F)
Before & After
Female, Age 48. Unretouched photographs taken with standard lighting. Subject used Total Defense + Repair SPF 34. Individual results may vary. Data on file at SkinMedica®
Female, Age 63. Unretouched photographs taken with standard lighting. Subject used Total Defense + Repair SPF 34. Individual results may vary. Data on file at SkinMedica®
How to use
- When to Apply
Apply in the morning, as the last product in your regimen or as needed, at least every 2 hours if in direct sunlight.
- Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face (neck and chest if desired), and other sun-exposed areas.
- How to Apply
Dispense onto back of hand and apply generously to face and other sun-exposed areas. Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
- Warning for Sunscreens
For external use only. UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage. It is important to decrease UV exposure by limiting time in the sun, wearing protective clothing and using a sunscreen with a broad spectrum of SPF 15 or higher. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Do not use if allergic to any ingredient or on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Behind the Formula:
Why it Works
Our SOL-IR® Advanced Antioxidant Complex
Total Defense + Repair is more than a sunscreen; it’s a rejuvenating superscreen, powered by SOL-IR® Advanced Antioxidant Complex. Traditional broad spectrum sunscreens only protect against UVA and UVB. Our trio of potent antioxidants is what enables Total Defense + Repair to protect against IR-A and help rejuvenate skin.
- Does Total Defense + Repair offer better protection than a traditional sunscreen with a really high SPF?Yes. Just because a product has a high SPF (ie, ≥ 50) does not mean it offers complete coverage against the sun’s rays.
Total Defense + Repair offers broad-spectrum protection and highly effective antioxidant protection from infrared radiation and free radical damage.
- What shade is the tint?It is an ultra-sheer tint.
- Will the tint work well on different skin tones?It works best on light to medium skin tones.
- Store Name: Allergan Aesthetics
AbbVie Inc. North Chicago
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!