TNS Recovery Complex®
Clinically tested to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin tone and texture.
Keep bottle away from direct sunlight. Exposure to direct sunlight may impact product effectiveness.
- Rejuvenate skin
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhanced skin texture and tone
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®)
A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized growth factor blend that helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture.
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Isoeugenol
Before & After
Female, Age 60. Unretouched photographs of subject at baseline and after twice-daily use of TNS Recovery Complex®. Individual results may vary. Fitzpatrick RE. Treatment of photodamaged and aging skin with a unique cream: 3 case reports. Cosmetic Dermatology. Sep 2004;17(9):591-596.
Female, Age 51. Unretouched photographs of subject at baseline and after twice-daily use of TNS Recovery Complex®. Individual results may vary. Mehta RC, Smith SR, Grove GL, et al. Reduction in facial photodamage by a topical growth factor product. J Drugs Dermatol. 2008;7864-871.
How to use
- When to Apply
Apply in the morning and evening after cleansing and toning. If you are using a topical prescription product, you should first consult your physician.
- Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face (neck and chest if desired).
- How to Apply
Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Behind the Formula:
Why it Works
Using Growth Factors Like Never Before
TNS Recovery Complex® incorporates our highest concentration of a patented growth factor blend- 93.6% Tissue Nutrient Solution (TNS®) with over 380 growth factors and cytokines identified. TNS® is the main ingredient in the potent TNS Recovery Complex® skin treatment which is formulated from naturally occurring growth factors, antioxidants, soluble collagen, cytokines and matrix proteins.
- How long to use?You should use TNS Recovery Complex® as long as you wish to improve the overall appearance of your skin. Our clinical studies show that optimal results occur after using the product for at least 90 days.
- What is TNS®?A physiologically balanced mixture of growth factors, cytokines, antioxidants and matrix proteins.
- What are growth factors?Growth factors are messenger proteins that are inherent in our bodies and play a role in maintaining healthy skin.
- Why does the TNS Recovery Complex® have a bit of an unusual scent?TNS Recovery Complex® has a 93.6% concentration of TNS® which is a very high concentration of protein that has a distinct odor.
- Store Name: Allergan Aesthetics
AbbVie Inc. North Chicago
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!