sunbetter TONE SMART SPF 75 Sunscreen Lotion 50 ml
Our highest level of sun protection in a tone-adapting, creamy lotion that provides a hint of color.
Why You’ll Love It: Oil free, broad spectrum sunscreen acts as a primer under makeup or in place of a light coverage foundation. Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
1.7 FL. OZ. (50 ML)
- 100% mineral, non-nano sunscreen actives with no shaking required.
- Patented technology.
- Extraordinary level of protection against UVA (aging), UVB (burning) rays.
- Benefits beyond UV, including blue light, pollution and infrared radiation.
- 80-minute water resistance.
When you’re serious about protecting and supporting your skin against premature aging and are looking for effective and elegant options that you want to use every day.
Patient evaluation of sunbetter TONE SMART SPF 75 Sunscreen Lotion following microneedling. Unretouched clinical photography. Individual results may vary. Data on file, skinbetter science.
HOW TO USE
- Use as the last step of your morning skincare regimen.
- Remove cover from pump nozzle. Save and reapply cover for travel if desired.
- Dispense product onto fingertips. Warm product using fingertips for ease of application.
- Apply product all over the face, neck, and décolleté, ensuring the entire surface of your skin is covered for optimal protection.
- Use fingertips or makeup brush to blend product onto the skin. Add and blend additional layers for buildable coverage.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
Warnings: for external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and consult a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months.
Titanium Dioxide 3.5%, Zinc Oxide 10.0%
Inactive Ingredients* :
1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Allantoin, Alumina, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Capparis Spinosa Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cerium Oxide, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Panthenol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Plankton Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Sorbityl Linseedate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tropolone, Ubiquinone, Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.
*Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most updated list of ingredients.
skinbetter science packaging is thoughtfully designed to fully dispense from the inner bottle, giving you access to as much product as possible. This product features an airless container to help maintain the benefits of our proprietary formulations over the course of their shelf life. Our pumps control the amount of product dispensed and prevent leakage during travel and storage. And speaking of travel, this product is air travel friendly!
- Store Name: Skinbetter Science
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!