SERENITY II SHIATSULOGIC LX PEDICURE CHAIR
$2,270.00 – $2,458.00
A Flowing Water Designed Pedicure Spa Chair with Massage
The SERENITY II Shiatsulogic LX Pedicure Chair allows customers to attain feelings of rebirth, purity, and beauty by spoiling them with the full Pedicure Chair treatment. It features…
Shiatsulogic LX Luxurious Full Function Massage Chair
Beautiful and simple to use, Shiatsulogic provides a soothing and therapeutic massage. Shiatsulogic technology is the solution towards relief and lasting comfort. Its’ formula thoughtfully combines the massage settings of rolling, kneading, tapping, pressing, and knocking to give your body the comforts it needs.
- Shiatsulogic full function massage including tapping, kneading, rolling, pressing, knocking combination.
- Cutting Edge Noise Canceling Massage Technology.
- State of the Art Built-in Remote Control.
- Automatic Seat Adjustment (Forwards and Backwards).
- Acetone Proof Armrests w/ Foldable Hand Tray, Cup Holder & Phone Holder.
- Elegantly Designed Holder for Your Personal Bag.
- 1 USB Port.
Pipeless whirlpool system and pullout sprayer
The Pipeless whirlpool system and pullout sprayer provides therapeutic water benefits for the feet. It creates a relaxing Pedicure Chair experience with luscious bubbles to soothe, massage, and soften the feet.
- 4 gallon capacity.
- Pipeless Whirlpool System and Pull-Out Sprayer.
- LED color light.
- Chemical resistant fiberglass.
- UL Listed.
Shiatsulogic LX-18 Luxurious Full Function Massage Chair
- Overall Product DIM: 39″L x 31″W x 40″L.
- Outside Arm to Arm w/ Trays Closed: 31″.
- Outside Arm to Arm w/ Tray Open: 45.25″.
- Seat DIM: 21.5″W x 19″D.
- Back Height from Top of seat to Top of the Back: 35″.
- Backrest Recline Angle: Approx. 110 – 135 Degrees.
- Space Needed Between Chair and Wall: 17″.
- Space Needed Between Chairs: 8″.
Shiatsulogic Massage Chair by Mayakoba
Shiatsu is a Japanese word for a bodywork therapy based on certain acupuncture principles and has roots in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Shiatsu applies finger and palm pressure to specific points of the body. This pressure moves in a rhythmic sequence from one point to another through pathways called “meridians.” Shiatsu’s goal aims to recover and strengthen the flow of the body’s vital energy (known as “Chi”), so as to relieve tension and pain.
To simulate Shiatsu massage therapy, ShopSalonCity’s Shiatsulogic massage chairs mimic the delicate hands of a therapist, providing a soothing and therapeutic massage. Shiatsulogic technology thoughtfully combines an array of massage settings that give your clients the comfort they need.
With Shiatsulogic pedicure spa chairs, your clients enjoy:
All of our Shiatsulogic massage chairs have traditional or built-in remote controls and smart buttons. These features make it easy for pedicure technicians to adjust their clients into an ideal position, but they also let the clients over the massage function type and its intensity. The Shiatsulogic series of massage chairs also come with acetone resistant manicure trays on the armrests. Thus, you can use this chair to offer a 3-in-1 full service to your clients: manicure, pedicure, and body massage. By maximizing the services you can provide to your clients with just one chair, it’s a smart buying decision, money-wise, for smart salon owners and nail professionals.
Other features to look for in a Shiatsulogic massage chair? Cup holders, USB ports, phone holder, purse hooks, and more!
Difference between Exclusive EX-R and Luxurious LX
The LX chair has the following upgrades that the Exclusive EX-R does not:
- Built-in remote control
- USB Port
- Purse hook
- New and improved cover set
- Both chairs have the same massage functions
You can also refer to below infographic to have a side-by-side comparison.
Pedicure Spa Chair Optional Add-Ons
Our full line of Mayakoba branded pedicure spa chairs features three fantastic optional add-ons. Let’s take a look at each option, and how each can improve or enhance your daily operations.
Discharge Pump: “Down The Drain” Fast, In A Good Way
Available On All Models
The discharge pump allows the tub to empty the water through a wall setup, the drain motor can pump up to 4ft height. If you have a floor drain then this is not required.
- Wall Drain: If you have a Wall Drain, be sure to opt-in for a pump at purchase. We will provide complete installation prior to shipping, making set-up on your end super easy.
- Floor Drain: If you use a Floor Drain, then you can opt out the discharge pump option and let the water drain by gravity. However, with a discharge pump, you can drain out water in the basin much faster and greatly improve your drain efficiency.
- Our Recommendation: We strongly recommend you to prebuild the discharge pump in your tub for more flexibility and compatibility for both wall drain and floor drain. It is also a feature to improve our drain efficiency and safer to have.
Autofill Functionality: Fill ‘Er Up, Nice And Easy
The autofill will automatically fill the tub with water and stop it from overfilling.
Turn on the water, then go grab your customer a cup of coffee! Using a sensor, autofill functionality fills your tub to the perfect depth – and saves you from worrying about embarrassing overflows. Please take note, though: this functionality isn’t compatible with disposable liners.
- iFill® 5 System can be used with all brands of Jets and Spa tubs.
- Can be used with or without a disposable liner.
- Touch Keypad and very easy to use.
- Display will show digital readout for
- how many times the pedicure chair has been used
- water Temperature (F or C).
- timer to help technicians to track of their work time, so that technicians do not need to carry a clock with them.
- 3 switched-on/off and 1 continuous outlets.
- 1 drain pump control outlet with a 3-minute timer.
- Built-in 1-hour safety timer.
- Adjustable manually water level
- UL safety recognized.
- Made in the U.S.A from U.S. & Global Components.
Air Ventilation System: Keep Things Fresh
Available On All Models
Professional air vent will direct any chemicals or smells outside your building, helping keep your salon or spa smelling clean and inviting. Please advise that these vents should be connected to your building’s exhaust or ventilation system to ensure proper operation – the air vent installed in the spa base are just the parts for you to connect to your ventilation system in your building. Please make sure your building has built-in ventilation system before you request to add that option in your pedicure spa.
Magnetic Wet End Jet Head with LED Light (Exclusive to LOTUS II)
The magnetic wet jet provides a soothing whirlpool effect for a better client experience while also making it easier to clean and sanitize your equipment.
Beautiful and simple to use, the LOTUS II features a modern design and advanced Shiatsulogic massage functionality. But you can choose to take your pedicure service capabilities to a whole new level with a magnetic wet end jet head illuminated by alternating LED lighting!
How To Assemble Video & User Manual
After you purchase a pedicure chair by Mayakoba, you will receive your pedicure chair in 3 individual boxes – the base, the chair top and the cover set. Follow our instructions below to get it assembled:
- How To Assemble Your Mayakoba Pedicure Spa Chair (YouTube Video)
- User Manual for Mayakoba Pedicure Chair
There are few things you will need to know before you start operating your new spa chair.
1. Some of MAYAKOBA pedicure spa models require the use of rail spacers to lift the chair. If your spa chair base comes with the rail spacers, they should be placed side by side (or left to right), under the chair. This enables the chair to be lifted, thus preventing damage to the foot bath tub as the chair moves forward and backwards.
2. The wooden board included with your seat cushion, should be screwed to the chair frame and the cushion placed on top of the board. Be sure to insert the cushion power chord through the hole in the board (located at the back, left side of the chair. Feed the chord under the pedicure chair and attach it to the adjoining connector. The connecting chord only goes in one way- DO NOT force the connection! If the connection is in the right position, they should easily insert into each other.
3. Make sure the air hoses are connected to the power box under the chair in the base, as it may have come undone while in transit to you. There are (4) things that connect to the black power box under the chair base. One air hose on each side of the box. One side has a small white nipple for one tube to slide over. The other side of the power box has a round black nipple in which the tubing is securely pushed or inserted into the hole in the center of the black nipple on the opposite side of the power box. Both tubes have to be in place on opposite sides of the power box for the water to circulate and drain properly.
4. The flashing light power chord should be plugged into the outlet side of the black power box, so that the colored lights turns on and off when the technician presses on/off switch at the front of the chair along with the water circulation jet head.
5. The plumbing requires three feet of 3/4″ PVC pipe and four 90 ° 3/4″ corners in order to go up and over the back of the pedicure base, which then goes to your drain. We suggest this is done by a certified plumber. Do not worry! The water pump under the chair base is designed to carry the water up to four feet in height.
6. The hot water connection is on the top and the cold water connection is on the bottom.
7. There are two power chords that connect to the wall outlet; one for the chair controls and one for the pedicure bowl controls.
Shipping Countries: United States (US)
|Cover Set Color||
Black LX, Cappuccino LX, Coffee LX, Deep Red LX, Grey LX, White LX
|Base and Bowl Color||
Grey and Silver Serenity, White and Silver Serenity
- Store Name: Shop Salon City
- Address: United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!
- All products offered by AYC are covered by a limited parts warranty that begins the same day the product is delivered. AYC Clearance items and AYC Container Orders are not eligible for warranty or service and are priced accordingly. AYC’s warranty only applies to the original buyer and is nontransferable. Any extended warranties must be made through a written binding contract between AYC and the buyer.
- AYC’s warranty is only active in the continental U.S. Should a customer require service outside of the designated area then AYC will not be responsible for any shipping fees or duties that may accrue during the service process.
- Any requests for warranty service will require the approval of AYC beforehand and can be obtained by contacting the Service Department. Requests for warranty service may be resolved by issuing replacements parts, replacement of complete units, a refund or warranty repair services. Any such resolution completed in full shall constitute the fulfillment of any and all duties by AYC in regards to the warranty of its products. Such resolutions are the sole remedies available to the Distributor and/or consumer.
- In the case of missing parts, customers have 7 days to conduct their inspection and report any missing components.
- In the event that a product needs to be shipped back to AYC for warranty service and the Distributor and/or consumer has had the product for 30 days or less from the date of delivery, AYC will assume responsibility of shipping in both directions. After 30 days, the buyer is responsible for the shipping to return the product to AYC and AYC will bear the responsibility of return shipping. Any packaging costs will be assumed by the buyer and shipping damages caused by improper packaging will not be reimbursed by AYC. AYC warranty service only covers standard shipping, if expedited shipping is needed then the extraneous costs will be passed onto the buyer.
- Labor, parts or unit replacements shall not constitute the extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty service that necessitates shipping the unit back to AYC will require a minimum wait time of 7 business days for diagnostics and/or repairs.
- All items are covered under AYC’s 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty with the exception of standalone electronic appliances such as facial machines, towel warmers, sanitizers, etc., which are covered for a period of no more than six months from the date of delivery. The limited parts warranty offered by AYC does not cover damages incurred by wear and tear, extensive or heavy use, abuse, tampering, modification or mishandling. Commercial standards allow for color variations which AYC has no control over, therefore this warranty does not extend to color, grain, or texture. The warranty does not extend to fading, staining, tears or wear, which have more to do with the environment and care the product was subjected to.
- In the case that the item sent in for repair is found to be in perfect working condition, a labor fee will be charged and the customer will be responsible for the return shipment.
- In regards to all other service questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.