Septocaine Cartridge 4% w/ Epi 50/Box
***Valid License Required to Purchase****
Septocaine Cartridge 4% with Epinephrine is an intraoral submucosal local anesthetic injection by Septodont. It is formulated for use in all types of dental procedures – both simple and complex. Contains Articaine Hydrochloride 4% and Epinephrine 1:100,000 or 1:200,000. It also contains sodium metabisulfite and is made in Canada
Cannot be sold to California and Florida
Septocaine Cartridge 4% w/ Epi 50/bx – Septodont
Septocaine with epinephrine 1:100,000 and Septocaine with epinephrine 1:200,000 is the preferred product for surgical and operative procedures in which better visualization of the operating field is desired
Features and Benefits
- Septocaine is the #1 Branded Dental Anesthetic in the United States
- Fast onset (1 to 9 minutes) to avoid delay before effective analgesia is achieved.
- Predictable duration of anesthesia: up to 60 minutes for infiltration injections and 120 minutes for nerve blocks
- Does not contain methylparaben, therefor the risk of allergic reaction in sensitive patients is minimized
- Cartridges are packed in tens per blister tray, avoiding glass to glass contact, decreasing the risk of a breakage
- Brand: Septocaine Cartridge 4% w/Epinephrine
- Manufacturer: Septodont
- Category: Injectable Anesthetics
- Packaging: 50 x 1.7 ml cartridges
- Onset Time: 1-9 minutes
- Duration for infiltration – up to 60 minutes
- Duration for Nerve block – up to 120 minutes
Ready to ship in 1 business day
Most orders are shipped UPS ground within 24 hours. We offer free UPS ground shipping on orders over $500. There is an $14.95 shipping charge on orders under $500. Free shipping cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts we are currently running. Free shipping promotion is valid for the continental USA only. All other locations are subject to shipping charges.
At Noble Supplies we believe in making returns hassle free. As longs as the below conditions are met, we will happily take back, at no charge, any product you may be unsatisfied with.
-Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice, stating the reason for the return
-All returns must arrive in original packaging, unopened and unmarked.
-Returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving the product.
-Any Returns over 30 days are subject to a restocking fee
-Shortages or errors must be reported within 7 days of the receipt of the package.
4% w/EPI 1:100,000, 4% w/EPI 1:200
- Store Name: Noble Supplies
- Store Email Address: [email protected]
135 N. RT. 9w
Congers, NY 10920
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!