Purifying Foaming Wash
- Brand: SkinMedica
Acne treatment cleanser that helps clear up acne blemishes. Store at room temperature 15° – 30°C (59° – 86°F). Net Volume: 5 Fl. Oz. / 147.9 m
For product questions or to speak to a SkinMedica® sales representative, please contact us at 1-866-867-0110 8am – 6pm CST, Monday through Friday except holidays.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Salicylic Acid 2.0%………………..Acne Treatment
- For the treatment of acne
For external use only
When using this product Skin irritation and dryness is most likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Moisten skin with warm water
- Dispense two full pumps of Purifying Foaming Wash into palm of hand, apply by gently massaging over the entire affected area, rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Sensitivity Test for New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Menthol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone
Store at controlled room temperature 15˚ – 30˚C (59˚ – 86˚F)
How to use
- When to Apply
Apply as the first product used in your morning and evening skin care routine.
- Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face, (neck and chest if desired).
- How to Apply
Moisten skin with lukewarm water and gently massage into skin. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- How long to use?A good cleanser is a crucial part of your daily skin care routine.
- What is special about this product?Purifying Foaming Wash has 2% salicylic acid to help clear acne blemishes and other botanical ingredients to refresh skin.