- You cannot add "DERMALOGIC 121 TOWEL STEAMER" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
As we age, skin loses its elasticity. 3 key reasons facial wrinkles and the appearance of cellulite increase(3):
Why Consider the Profound System?
Patients seek treatments that:
- Are less painful and invasive than surgery
- Offer an alternative to the use of toxins and fillers
- Require more manageable downtime
The Profound® system provides a non-surgical alternative to address aging skin:
Using radiofrequency (RF) injectable energy, it provides long-lasting facial wrinkle reduction and improves the appearance of cellulite.4,5
Key Benefits of Profound RF Microneedling
The Profound system can help your practice:
Fill the treatment gap that exists between dermal injectables and invasive surgery
- Adopt new patients in advance of surgery
- Retain existing patients who are not ready for surgical procedures
- Increase revenue with complementary treatments and future procedures
The Profound system enhances aesthetics practices by providing a clinically proven, non-surgical, single-treatment procedure1,4,5 that requires less practice expense and patient downtime.
Profound RF is a One-of-a-Kind Wrinkle Treatment System
5 facts that make this a one-of-a-kind, must-have system.
- Clinically proven to create all 3 skin fundamentals: up to 5x more elastin, up to 2x more collagen, and increased hyaluronic acid.1,4
- Just one non-surgical treatment required to achieve lasting results2,4,5,6
- 100% response rate for facial wrinkles5,7
- The only real-time, temperature-controlled RF microneedling device4
- Proven in 8 comprehensive clinical studies10
Before and Afters
The Profound treatment reduces the signs of aging to create younger, smoother-looking skin.2,4,5,11
Photos are unretouched. Individual results may vary.
- Hantash BM, Ubeid AA, Chang H, Kafi R, Renton B. Bipolar fractional radiofrequency treatment induces neoelastogenesis and neocollagenesis. Lasers Surg Med. 2009;41(1):1-9.
- Willey A, Kilmer S, Newman J, et al. Elastometry and clinical results after bipolar radiofrequency treatment of skin. Dermatol Surg. 2010;36(6):877-884.
- Howard D. Structural changes associated with aging skin. The International Dermal Institute website. Available at: http://www.dermalinstitute.com/us/library/11_article_ Structural_Changes_AssociatAs_with_Aging_Skin.html.
- Alexiades-Armenakas M, Newman J, Willey A, et al. Prospective multicenter clinical trial of a minimally invasive temperature-controlled bipolar fractional radiofrequency system for rhytid and laxity treatment. Dermatol Surg. 2013;39(2):263-273.
- Alexiades M, Berube D. Randomized, blinded, 3-arm clinical trial assessing optimal temperature and duration for treatment with minimally invasive fractional radiofrequency. Dermatol Surg. 2015;41(5):623-632.
- Data on file. Individual results may vary.
- Rate for independent thigh assessment. Patients with Fitzpatrick skin types I-III were assessed for improvement in dimples and undulation irregularities. The mean pain level reported was 3.74 on a 10-point scale. Anticipated treatment responses such as erythema and edema were reported and were completely resolved without medical intervention.4
- Alexiades M, Munavalli G, Goldberg D, Berube D. Prospective multicenter clinical trial of a temperature-controlled subcutaneous microneedle fractional bipolar radiofrequency system for the treatment of cellulite. Dermatol Surg. 2018;1-10. doi: 10.1097.
- Candela, data on file.
- Berube D. How Profound effectively treats cellulite via collagenesis and elastogenesis. 2016.
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. 2017 Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank Statistics.
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. 2016 Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank Statistics.
- Store Name: Candela Medical
251 Locke Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!