Procedure 360 System™
Your very best procedure results are here. The Procedure 360 System™ is the comprehensive before and after procedure support system to get you the results you want, faster than you’d expect. The Procedure 360 System™ features Post Procedure Repair Complex—the first-of-its-kind growth factor blend specifically designed for pre and post procedure skin. Get ready to love your procedure results, sooner.
System includes one each of the following:
Facial Cleanser (1.0 Fl. Oz.)
Post Procedure Repair Complex (Net Wt. 1.0 Oz.)
TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream™ (Net Wt. 2.0 Oz.)
Essential Defense Mineral Shield™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35/PA++++ Sunscreen (Net Wt. 1.85 Oz.)
SkinMedica® Restorative Ointment (Net Wt. 2.6 Oz.)
Net Weight: Varies
For product questions or to speak to a SkinMedica® sales representative, please contact us at 1-866-867-0110 8am – 6pm CST, Monday through Friday except holidays.
Primes the skin before a procedure and restores the skin after to:
- ENHANCE treatment outcome2
- REDUCE recovery time1
- PROMOTE long-term healthy-looking skin2
Water/Aqua/Eau, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract , Glycerin, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 10 (CI 47005)
Post Procedure Repair Complex
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Carbomer, Arginine, PCA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xylitol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol
TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream™
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Dimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Isoceteth-20, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Potassium Sorbate
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Physalis Pubescens Fruit Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Tocopherol
Essential Defense Mineral Shield™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35/PA++++ Sunscreen
Active Ingredients Purpose
Titanium Dioxide 5.0%………Sunscreen
Zinc Oxide 6.0%……………………Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and wearing protective clothing
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Sodium Citrate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Store at room temperature 15˚ – 30˚C (59˚ – 86˚F)
How to use
- Facial Cleanser
Moisten skin with lukewarm water. Lather cleanser into hands and massage into skin. Rinse thoroughly.
- Post Procedure Repair Complex
Use on clean, dry skin. Gently massage a liberal amount onto the affected area or use as directed by a skin care professional. Specifically formulated for sensitive skin to help restore your skin to its optimal health following your cosmetic procedure.
- TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream™
Apply a small amount to face and gently massage into skin. Use after cleansing, toning, and using treatment products.
- Essential Defense Mineral Shield™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35/PA++++ Sunscreen
Apply to face, neck, and chest every morning as the last step in your regimen. Also apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure, reapplying at least every 2 hours.
- Restorative Ointment
Use for ablative procedures only as directed by your physician.
After your procedure, apply Post Procedure Repair Complex under Restorative Ointment to treated area following cosmetic procedures up to 3 times daily. Apply Restorative Ointment as often as needed or as directed by your doctor. Follow any other post-procedure instructions provided by your doctor. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- On the day of your procedure, discontinue use of Facial Cleanser, TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream™, and Essential Defense Mineral Shield™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35/PA++++ Sunscreen.
- After skin heals (approximately 3-7 days), discontinue use of Restorative Ointment. Resume use of all Procedure 360 System™ products for 2 additional weeks.
- Remember, for all procedures it’s important to consult with your skin care professional for specific instructions.