Prevention, Recognition, Management of Ischemic Events Related to Facial Fillers On-line Training Course
Preparing to be an Aesthetic Injector
With non-surgical aesthetic procedures growing in popularity, the demand for aesthetic providers is increasing daily, yet everyone wants an experienced injector! This course will give you the tools to prepare for a career as an aesthetic injector and will help you to know if this is the right career move for you.
- Understand the role of an aesthetic provider and what to expect in terms of hours, compensation and daily activities
- Learn how to investigate employment options in your local market and how to get a “foot in the door”
- Identify the investment you need to make in terms of education and training
- Learn about the different types of training opportunities available and the best timelines for training
- Acquire tips and knowledge of how to use social media and networking resources to help find injecting opportunities
- “Preparing to Be an Aesthetic Injector E-book
- Preparation checklist
- Complete Face online learning app — Essentials section with 10+ hours and ~100 videos showing facial cadavers, facial assessment tips, injection techniques and adverse event considerations. (This is not a subscription — once you purchase the app, you own access indefinitely!)
- Store Name: TITAN Aesthetic Recruiting
- Store Email Address: [email protected]
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!