NOVA II POLISH & POWDER RACK WITH CABINET
A Stylish, High Capacity Polish and Powder Rack with LED Lighting
As part of the Nova II Collection, this isn’t your typical Polish and Powder Rack. Its stunning brown and white hues not only add flair to your salon, but it is practical as well. At over 6 feet tall, this Polish and Powder Rack will create an upscale atmosphere with its sophistication and contemporary design. The brown and white hues have a timeless style that will keep your salon on trend through all four seasons.
- Comes with LED light on the top
- Product DIM: 47-1/2″L x 15″W x 88″H
- Top racks hold approximately 232 polish bottles & 104 powder jars
- Storage: The cabinets beneath the racks includes three doors that open up to expose 15 shelves for large storage and options.
- Lighting: This rack comes with three LED lights that shine light downward from the top. This showcases your beautiful selection of nail polish and powder against the gloss white of the rack.
- Durability: You don’t need to worry about spills damaging this collection’s furniture because it’s made of materials that are easy to clean and is unaffected by products or climates that cause cracking unlike the average, wooden nail salon furniture.
When you buy the Nova II Collection, you’re investing in premium craftsmanship and a chic design for your nail salon.
Shipping Countries: United States (US)
- Store Name: Shop Salon City
- Address: United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!
- All products offered by AYC are covered by a limited parts warranty that begins the same day the product is delivered. AYC Clearance items and AYC Container Orders are not eligible for warranty or service and are priced accordingly. AYC’s warranty only applies to the original buyer and is nontransferable. Any extended warranties must be made through a written binding contract between AYC and the buyer.
- AYC’s warranty is only active in the continental U.S. Should a customer require service outside of the designated area then AYC will not be responsible for any shipping fees or duties that may accrue during the service process.
- Any requests for warranty service will require the approval of AYC beforehand and can be obtained by contacting the Service Department. Requests for warranty service may be resolved by issuing replacements parts, replacement of complete units, a refund or warranty repair services. Any such resolution completed in full shall constitute the fulfillment of any and all duties by AYC in regards to the warranty of its products. Such resolutions are the sole remedies available to the Distributor and/or consumer.
- In the case of missing parts, customers have 7 days to conduct their inspection and report any missing components.
- In the event that a product needs to be shipped back to AYC for warranty service and the Distributor and/or consumer has had the product for 30 days or less from the date of delivery, AYC will assume responsibility of shipping in both directions. After 30 days, the buyer is responsible for the shipping to return the product to AYC and AYC will bear the responsibility of return shipping. Any packaging costs will be assumed by the buyer and shipping damages caused by improper packaging will not be reimbursed by AYC. AYC warranty service only covers standard shipping, if expedited shipping is needed then the extraneous costs will be passed onto the buyer.
- Labor, parts or unit replacements shall not constitute the extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty service that necessitates shipping the unit back to AYC will require a minimum wait time of 7 business days for diagnostics and/or repairs.
- All items are covered under AYC’s 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty with the exception of standalone electronic appliances such as facial machines, towel warmers, sanitizers, etc., which are covered for a period of no more than six months from the date of delivery. The limited parts warranty offered by AYC does not cover damages incurred by wear and tear, extensive or heavy use, abuse, tampering, modification or mishandling. Commercial standards allow for color variations which AYC has no control over, therefore this warranty does not extend to color, grain, or texture. The warranty does not extend to fading, staining, tears or wear, which have more to do with the environment and care the product was subjected to.
- In the case that the item sent in for repair is found to be in perfect working condition, a labor fee will be charged and the customer will be responsible for the return shipment.
- In regards to all other service questions, please contact [email protected]