Award-winning, age defying neck product harnesses the power of the skin’s own Microbiome with a groundbreaking formula that combats the visible signs of moderate to advanced aging on the neck and décolletage. Also features eight distinctive peptides and Smart Antioxidant Technologyfor advanced results. Skin is brighter and appears more firm and lifted while the appearance of adipose tissue and crepey skin is reduced.
- Addresses Moderate to Advancing visible signs of aging on the neck and décolletage.
- Industry-leading Microbiome technology plus eight distinctive peptides
- Enhances skin’s own antioxidant system with Smart Antioxidant Technology
- Reduces the appearance of adipose tissue and rough, crepey skin
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- NET WT 1.7 OZ | 48 g pump
97% had statistically significant improvement in clarity and radiance of the jawline*
97% had statistically significant Improvement In visual skin texture/roughness of the neck*
94% had statistically significant Improvement In the appearance of firmness of the neck*
*Results after 12 weeks of use. Data on file. Results may vary.
Who benefits? All skin types. Ideal for those with moderate to advanced signs of aging.
Before and After
proven technology for firming the appearance of the neck
*Data on file. Results may vary.
How to Use
Dispense two pumps into palm of hand. Using upward strokes, gently apply onto décolletage, working your way up the neck to the jawline. Use twice daily and follow with Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 or Intellishade®.
The next generation technology in Nectifirm® ADVANCED targets the visible signs of moderate to advanced aging specifically with the following ingredients:
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid. Harnesses the power of the Microbiome
- Lingonberry Extract.Enhances the skin’s own antioxidant system
- Everlasting Flower.Enhances the appearance of the skin
- Red Microalgae Extract.Helps skin appear more firm and lifted
- Eight Distinctive Peptides.Minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles
See All Ingredients
Ingredients may change. Refer to packaging for the most current information.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Porphyridium Polysaccharide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Butylene Glycol, Methylsilanol Carboxymethyl Theophylline Alginate, Canarium Indicum Oil, Tricaprylin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Lauryl Lactate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Helichrysum Stoechas Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Ceramide NG, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida (Algae) Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Steareth-20, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Hydrolyzed Manihot Esculenta Tuber Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Dicetyl Phosphate, Steareth-10, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Laureth-3, Tocopherol, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Dimethicone, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tribehenin, Dextran, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum).
- What makes Nectifirm® ADVANCED special?
- Nectifirm® is already the #1 neck brand recommended by medical professionals according to a recent study by Kline & Company. By leveraging cutting-edge technology, it has been enhanced even further to offer a new and improved solution to better target the visible signs of moderate to advanced aging.
- What makes Nectifirm® ADVANCED different from Nectifirm®?
- Nectifirm® ADVANCED works on an entirely different level as it incorporates new ingredients that specifically focus on reducing the visible signs of moderate to advanced aging. It is the first neck product to use groundbreaking technology that harnesses the power of the Microbiome. A proprietary blend of eight distinctive peptides, plus Smart Antioxidant Technology, work to further combat the appearance of moderate to advanced aging on the neck. The next generation technology for Nectifirm® ADVANCED includes the following ingredients: Diglucosyl Gallic Acid works with the skin’s own Microbiome to enhance natural mechanisms for brighter, more even skin tone Lingonberry Extract utilizes “Smart Antioxidant Technology” by helping the skin enhance its own antioxidant system. A potent blend of 8 distinctive peptides lessens the look of lines and wrinkles Specialized ingredients slim and form the neck by addressing the appearance of adipose tissue via two different pathways Red Microalgae Extract soothes and helps skin appear more firm and lifted
- Which product should I use, Nectifirm® or Nectifirm® ADVANCED?
- Nectifirm® is used to treat visible signs of early to moderate aging, whereas Nectifirm® ADVANCED is for visible signs of moderate to advanced aging. If you are looking for a regimen that will help reduce the appearance of early to moderate aging, Nectifirm® is a great place to start. If you are currently using a neck product and want to take your age-defying regimen to the next level, or are looking for the best technology available, Nectifirm® ADVANCED is for you.
- What is the Microbiome?
- The skin’s Microbiome is an ecosystem of microorganisms that performs and regulates a variety of imperative functions. Everyone’s Microbiome is completely unique and vital to keeping the skin and body healthy. Groundbreaking research is just now beginning to unlock the full potential of the Microbiome.
- Do you test on animals?
- Revision Skincare® products are NOT tested on animals unless required by law and/or a specific regulation.
- Can you use this product while pregnant or breast feeding?
- At Revision Skincare® we believe the safety to our customers is extremely important. We stand behind the safety and efficacy of our products and are dedicated to relentless innovation and technology which promotes long-term skin health. Revision Skincare® does not conduct studies on pregnant women or nursing mothers. We usually recommend patients speak to their physicians who know their medical history best.
There are no reviews yet.
- Store Name: Revision Skincare
5930 W. Campus Circle Drive
Irving, TX 75063
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!
You must be logged in to post a review.