- Formulation without vaso-constrictor for specific medical situations.
- Fast onset: 30 to 120 seconds in the maxilla and 1 to 4 minutes for the mandible.
- Duration: will ordinarily provide pulpal anesthesia of about 20 minutes in the maxilla, and about 40 minutes in the mandible.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- The neutral glass cartridges are siliconized to provide smooth injections and comfort to the patient.
- Lot and expiration date are imprinted on the case label, box and cartridge label.
- The products are manufactured in Canada, using the highest standards to assure the quality and purity of the anesthetic.
- Colour coded.
Please see the monograph for detailed dispensing information.
Ready to ship in 1 business day
Most orders are shipped UPS ground within 24 hours. We offer free UPS ground shipping on orders over $500. There is an $14.95 shipping charge on orders under $500. Free shipping cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts we are currently running. Free shipping promotion is valid for the continental USA only. All other locations are subject to shipping charges.
At Noble Supplies we believe in making returns hassle free. As longs as the below conditions are met, we will happily take back, at no charge, any product you may be unsatisfied with.
-Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice, stating the reason for the return
-All returns must arrive in original packaging, unopened and unmarked.
-Returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving the product.
-Any Returns over 30 days are subject to a restocking fee
-Shortages or errors must be reported within 7 days of the receipt of the package.