KEEN ESSENTIALS SELF-SEAL STERILIZATION POUCH (3.5X8.5)
$5.00 – $98.00
A Pouch to Sterilize your Pedicure and Manicure Tools or Accessories
The best way to sterilize your salon tools is to use a sterilization pouch with an autoclave. Place the item you want to sterilize in the pouch and sanitize them. There are printed indicators on the sterilization pouch that help you monitor the sterilization process.
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
Keen Essential’s Sterilization Pouch is a fantastic pouch to consider to this end. It is made using sturdy medical paper and film and it has indicators that monitor the sterilization process with steam, vapor, or ethylene oxide. The Keen pouches also feature a self-sealing strip to make the sterilization process more convenient and efficient. It offers a triple seal for maximum protection.
Salon tools you can use a pouch to sanitize include:
- Stainless steel cuticle pushers
- Fingernail tools
- Pedicure tools
The pouch is used in EO (Ethylene Oxide) or steam sterilization process. One big improvement on KEEN ESSENTIALS Sterilization Pouch from some other pouches on the market is that there is both external indicator and internal indicator on the pouch, so the salon professionals can tell if the inside tool is sterilized or not.
There are two indicators on the pouches:
1) the blue indicator is for steam sterilization, which will turn to dark grey when the process is finished, and
2) the pink indicator is for EO sterilization, which will turn to yellow after sterilization.
- When using the pouch, please pre-clean your tools to be sterilized with water or other cleaning solution. It’s important to remove all excess air, prior to sealing the sterilization pouch.
- In the autoclave, the pouch should be placed flat in a single layer with paper side down. Stacking impedes steam circulation and air removal in the chamber and placing poly side down may cause condensation to pool inside the pouch resulting in a wet pack.
Features & Specs:
- Self Sealing strip
- 2 indicators for both external and internal
- Triple Seal for protection
- Size 3 1/2″ x 10″
- 200 pouches per box, 20 boxes per case
Shipping Countries: United States (US)
4000 pcs/cs, 200 pcs/bag
- Store Name: Shop Salon City
- Address: United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!
- All products offered by AYC are covered by a limited parts warranty that begins the same day the product is delivered. AYC Clearance items and AYC Container Orders are not eligible for warranty or service and are priced accordingly. AYC’s warranty only applies to the original buyer and is nontransferable. Any extended warranties must be made through a written binding contract between AYC and the buyer.
- AYC’s warranty is only active in the continental U.S. Should a customer require service outside of the designated area then AYC will not be responsible for any shipping fees or duties that may accrue during the service process.
- Any requests for warranty service will require the approval of AYC beforehand and can be obtained by contacting the Service Department. Requests for warranty service may be resolved by issuing replacements parts, replacement of complete units, a refund or warranty repair services. Any such resolution completed in full shall constitute the fulfillment of any and all duties by AYC in regards to the warranty of its products. Such resolutions are the sole remedies available to the Distributor and/or consumer.
- In the case of missing parts, customers have 7 days to conduct their inspection and report any missing components.
- In the event that a product needs to be shipped back to AYC for warranty service and the Distributor and/or consumer has had the product for 30 days or less from the date of delivery, AYC will assume responsibility of shipping in both directions. After 30 days, the buyer is responsible for the shipping to return the product to AYC and AYC will bear the responsibility of return shipping. Any packaging costs will be assumed by the buyer and shipping damages caused by improper packaging will not be reimbursed by AYC. AYC warranty service only covers standard shipping, if expedited shipping is needed then the extraneous costs will be passed onto the buyer.
- Labor, parts or unit replacements shall not constitute the extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty service that necessitates shipping the unit back to AYC will require a minimum wait time of 7 business days for diagnostics and/or repairs.
- All items are covered under AYC’s 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty with the exception of standalone electronic appliances such as facial machines, towel warmers, sanitizers, etc., which are covered for a period of no more than six months from the date of delivery. The limited parts warranty offered by AYC does not cover damages incurred by wear and tear, extensive or heavy use, abuse, tampering, modification or mishandling. Commercial standards allow for color variations which AYC has no control over, therefore this warranty does not extend to color, grain, or texture. The warranty does not extend to fading, staining, tears or wear, which have more to do with the environment and care the product was subjected to.
- In the case that the item sent in for repair is found to be in perfect working condition, a labor fee will be charged and the customer will be responsible for the return shipment.
- In regards to all other service questions, please contact [email protected]