Velež is made of high-tech material originally developed to assist accelerated healing for injured and traumatized skin. This natural, renewable biopolymer of 100% pure cellulose has unique material properties due to its 3D-nanostructured fiber network-numerous patents. Due to the high-water content of 95%, the extensive cooling of the skin up to 2 hours, and the 100% sterility of the material, it is perfect for dry skin and ideal for intensive post-treatment at-home care.
The high viscosity of the material allows for a controlled release of hydration over a period of 2 hours, delivering deep penetration into the skin with continued hydration effects after application. The mask acts as a physical protective film, is self-adhering, and
biocompatible providing immediate comfort, and gives the user the ability to apply immediately after a treatment, be mobile and remove painlessly at home.
UNIQUE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supports the deeper absorption and efficiency of serums and moisturizers for accelerated results
- Soothes the irritated skin by visible reducing swelling, inflammation, redness due to skin conditions such as allergies, dermatitis, rosacea, sunburn, windburn, rash, acne, dry skin post-chemotherapy, Accutane, and Retinol/Retinoid
- Immediate cooling relief from lasers, microdermabrasion, micro-needling, fruit acid peels, or chemical peels
- Deeply delivered sterile hydration creating softer, plumper skin, firming contours, and is very well suited for supporting the regeneration of the skin
- Lifestyle mask that helps with hot flashes, heat rash, post exercise/ sports activity or just at home spa experience
Hydration: Due to its nanostructured fiber network, our mask coverage ensures deep penetration with a higher release of 95% pure water content.
Cooling: Immediate and long-lasting cooling of the skin up to 2 hours. Reduces the skin temperature by 38ºF.
Soothing: Swift calming of the skin providing fast post-treatment comfort, diminishing redness, and swelling to provide less downtime and a more favorable appearance.
Sensitive Skin: Enriched with pure water containing no preservatives or additives, this pure, natural product minimizes the risk of an allergic reaction or rash.
How to Apply:
Remove the self-adhering mask from protective film and apply to clean and dry face adjusting to fit.
Allow mask to work for at least 20-30 minutes. For continued benefits, enjoy the mask for up to 2 hours.
Suggested Protocol for Ablative or Non-Ablative Lasers:
Post-Treatment (Day 0):
Apply Hydration Mask immediately following treatment Leave on until sunburn sensation has resolved, for up to 2 hours.
Send patient home with 3 additional masks.
Wash face with a gentle cleanser
Apply Hydration Mask for a minimum of 30 minutes each morning
Apply post-care products/serums
IPL – Intense Pulsed Light
Apply Hydration Mask immediately following photofacials, especially on patients at risk for post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Leave on for at least 30 minutes
Masks are one time use. They are sterile, so a new mask is safe to apply to freshly ablated or traumatized skin.
Apply the mask for 20-30 minutes. For continued benefits, enjoy for up to 2 hours.
Before removing the mask, rehydrate with water as it may adhere to your skin and cause damage if not re-hydrated prior to removing. Simply splash water on the mask to re-hydrate and gently remove from skin.
- Store Name: Velez by Vesna
- Store Email Address: [email protected]
2100 Valley View Ln
Farmers Branch, TX 75324
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!