- For professional use only. Use in well ventilated areas.
- Removal of eyelash extensions must be done by professional beauty experts only and requires a very minimal amount of the remover gel.
- Apply gel remover for eyelash extensions on the base of extensions (about 1 mm from the base) and wait about 2 mins . Prevent contact of the eyelash extension glue remover with the eyes.
- Clients must keep their eyes closed tightly at all times throughout the removal process.
- In case of eye contact immediately rinse with plenty of water for 15 minutes.
- In 1-2 minutes carefully remove the eyelash extensions. Make sure that the gel is completely removed. Wash off the removal area. Only then allow your clients to open their eyes.
HOW TO STORE:
Store in a cool, dark, and dry place for prolonged shelf life.
Store in the re-sealable package with silica gel to help preserve freshness.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Shipping Countries: United States (US)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
- Store Name: Advance Lashes
- Store Email Address: [email protected]
5999 Custer Rd Ste 130
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!