Our highest customer rated cleanser for all skin types. Removes environmental pollutants, excess oil and makeup, and hydrates and refreshes skin. Store at room temperature 15°C – 30°C (59°F – 86°F). Net Volume: 6 Fl. Oz./ 177.4 mL
For product questions or to speak to a SkinMedica® sales representative, please contact us at 1-866-867-0110 8am – 6pm CST, Monday through Friday except holidays.
- Washes away dirt and oil
- Hydrates and refreshes the skin
- Soothing and calming
Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5):
An agent that binds moisture to surface skin layers. Soothing and calming, it encourages healthy skin.
Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract:
Helps prevent free radical damage.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 10 (CI 47005)
How to use
- When to Apply
Apply as the first product used in your morning and evening skin care routine.
- Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face, (neck and chest if desired).
- How to Apply
Moisten skin with lukewarm water. Lather cleanser into hands and massage into skin. Rinse thoroughly.
Behind the Formula:
Why it Works
Cleans and Hydrates
This foaming cleanser not only washes away oil, dirt and impurities, but it leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. This is mostly because of an ingredient called Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) that binds moisture to the surface of the skin.
- How do I choose a cleanser that is appropriate for my skin type?The ultimate goal of skin cleansing is to thoroughly remove makeup, dirt, bacteria, pollution, excess oil and dead skin. An ideal cleanser does this without disrupting the skin’s natural protective moisture barrier.
- How long to use?A good cleanser should be used daily as part of your normal skin care routine.
- Is this cleanser recommended for use after a procedure?We recommend you speak with your physician regarding post-procedure skin care.
- Store Name: Allergan Aesthetics
2525 Dupont Dr.
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!