DERMALOGIC STAINLESS TOWEL WARMER WITH UV LIGHT STERILIZER 40L
A Extra-large Capacity Towel Warming Cabinet with Stainless Steel
Latest in the Dermalogic Towel Warmer line comes the 40L, a double door stainless steel towel warmer with extra large capacity. Designed for moderately-sized to large salons and spas, this is the larger capacity version of the popular 20L. This towel warmer features separate controls for the top and bottom cabinet so they can be operated independently. Each cabinet of this towel warmer heats to the optimal temperature every time and includes an auto-shutoff feature for convenience and safety. When fully loaded, this double towel warmer can hold up to 40 spa-size towels. As an added feature, this product uses UV light to sterilize the towels to keep your guests safe and your space clean and sterile. This towel warmer fits seamlessly in with salons that do massages, facials, spa salons, beauty salons, nail salons, gyms, home use and commercial use.
Specifications & Features
- Capacity: 40L; 30% larger than most double door warmer on the market (48-62 pcshand towels depending on towel size)
- Stainless finish pull down door
- Temperature: 150F to 170F
- Input Power: 180W
- UV lamp power: 3W
- Outside dim: 18″ W x 23″ H x 12″ Deep
- Inside dim for one chamber: 14.5″ W x 9″ H x 8.5″ Deep
- UL Certificate: Our towel warmer plug is UL listed standard. Gives your salon/home extra safety
Shipping Countries: United States (US)
|Dimensions||55.88 × 55.88 × 55.88 cm|
- Store Name: Shop Salon City
- Address: United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!
$388.00 – $410.00
HERMAN ALL PURPOSE SALON STYLING CHAIR$388.00 – $410.00 Select options
$78.00 – $88.99
Dayton Pedicure Stool by Mayakoba$78.00 – $88.99 Select options
DENTON I UV STERILIZER$198.00 Add to cart
- All products offered by AYC are covered by a limited parts warranty that begins the same day the product is delivered. AYC Clearance items and AYC Container Orders are not eligible for warranty or service and are priced accordingly. AYC’s warranty only applies to the original buyer and is nontransferable. Any extended warranties must be made through a written binding contract between AYC and the buyer.
- AYC’s warranty is only active in the continental U.S. Should a customer require service outside of the designated area then AYC will not be responsible for any shipping fees or duties that may accrue during the service process.
- Any requests for warranty service will require the approval of AYC beforehand and can be obtained by contacting the Service Department. Requests for warranty service may be resolved by issuing replacements parts, replacement of complete units, a refund or warranty repair services. Any such resolution completed in full shall constitute the fulfillment of any and all duties by AYC in regards to the warranty of its products. Such resolutions are the sole remedies available to the Distributor and/or consumer.
- In the case of missing parts, customers have 7 days to conduct their inspection and report any missing components.
- In the event that a product needs to be shipped back to AYC for warranty service and the Distributor and/or consumer has had the product for 30 days or less from the date of delivery, AYC will assume responsibility of shipping in both directions. After 30 days, the buyer is responsible for the shipping to return the product to AYC and AYC will bear the responsibility of return shipping. Any packaging costs will be assumed by the buyer and shipping damages caused by improper packaging will not be reimbursed by AYC. AYC warranty service only covers standard shipping, if expedited shipping is needed then the extraneous costs will be passed onto the buyer.
- Labor, parts or unit replacements shall not constitute the extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty service that necessitates shipping the unit back to AYC will require a minimum wait time of 7 business days for diagnostics and/or repairs.
- All items are covered under AYC’s 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty with the exception of standalone electronic appliances such as facial machines, towel warmers, sanitizers, etc., which are covered for a period of no more than six months from the date of delivery. The limited parts warranty offered by AYC does not cover damages incurred by wear and tear, extensive or heavy use, abuse, tampering, modification or mishandling. Commercial standards allow for color variations which AYC has no control over, therefore this warranty does not extend to color, grain, or texture. The warranty does not extend to fading, staining, tears or wear, which have more to do with the environment and care the product was subjected to.
- In the case that the item sent in for repair is found to be in perfect working condition, a labor fee will be charged and the customer will be responsible for the return shipment.
- In regards to all other service questions, please contact [email protected]