- Provides intense skin hydration
- Helps replenish moisture
- Improves smoothness
A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a free radical scavenger.
A stabilized ester of vitamin E, an important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
A vitamin E/fatty acid derivative that helps keep the skin moist and supple.
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid):
A derivative of hyaluronic acid that naturally occurs in the skin. Has the ability to retain up to 40 times its weight in water on the surface of the skin.
An extract derived from a wide variety of plants grown in seawater and fresh water.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Squalane, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Cetyl Esters, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax (Oryza Sativa Cera), Allantoin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyridoxine Dipalmitate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Aspergillus Aspidosperma Quebracho Ferment, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Polysilicone-11, Lecithin, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Hydroxide, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance (Parfum), Beta-Carotene
How to use
- When to Apply
Apply twice daily after cleansing, toning and applying treatment products.
- Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face, (neck and chest if desired). Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- How to Apply
Apply a small amount all over your face and gently massage into skin.
Behind the Formula:
Why it Works
Dermal Repair Cream contains high levels of antioxidant vitamins C and E, along with highly effective moisturizing ingredients like Sodium Hyaluronate, to provide hydration. Sodium Hyaluronate naturally occurs in the skin and has the ability to retain up to 40 times its weight in water on the surface of the skin.
- What skin type is this product best for?Dermal Repair Cream is appropriate for normal to dry skin types. This ultra rich facial cream intensely hydrates and helps replenish moisture. It’s also perfect for use during periods of dry weather or as a nighttime moisturizer.
- How long to use?You can use Dermal Repair Cream as long as needed to improve the overall condition of your skin.
- What is special about this product?Dermal Repair Cream contains high levels of antioxidant vitamins C and E, along with highly effective moisturizing ingredients to provide hydration.
- Store Name: Allergan Aesthetics
AbbVie Inc. North Chicago
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!