COSMOGLO LIGHT + PHONE CLIP
QUALITY TAKES TIME.
Our lights are built and ready to ship to you in 10-21 business days after placing your order. Your order is considered a pre-order and reserves your place in line. We ship in the order of purchase date. Tracking will be sent to you at the time of fulfillment and is not provided beforehand. Our shipping time frame fluctuates and is an estimate only.
Available Colors + Models
- Black Original Light + Phone Clip Bundle
- Silver Original Light + Phone Clip Bundle
- White Original Light + Phone Clip Bundle
- Black XL Presale Batch #2 Light + Phone Clip Bundle
- White XL Presale Batch #2 Light + Phone Clip Bundle
Your light is a sturdy, large piece of salon furniture which requires assembly. We recommend giving yourself plenty of time to set up and try out different heights, base positions, and halo angles to find the right positioning to suit your services and space.
- Please watch the video during assembly. We advise laying your light down while assembling and following the steps that we provide in the video.
- Loosen the clamp first to prevent scratching. Note: we have 2 different clamp styles.
- Secure your halo when attaching to the base plate to prevent it from swinging around freely.
- We are not responsible for damage caused to your light during assembly as per our warranty policy.
THE ORIGINAL CLAMP
Our original clamps have a reverse threaded screw and must be turned right to loosen and left to tighten. The clamp flap will need to be in the upwards position during adjusting the screw, adjusting the poles or removing the clamp. The flap in the downwards position will cause it to tighten onto the pole. Flathead screwdrivers work best for screw adjustments. During any and all pole adjustments, make sure to loosen your clamps to allow the poles to move freely rather than forcing the poles to budge causing scratching. We will not cover cosmetic damages caused by assembly errors.
THE NEW STYLE CLAMP
If you received a light very recently, you may have our new style clamp. The new clamp has a turn knob for tightening, and is secured to your poles with one normal phillips style screw.
You have 4 rubber feet on the bottom of the base. These are very important for the function of the cord.
Your cord uses the gap of the rubber feet to allow the cord to reset. If this is taken away your cord may twist itself without the relief of being able to unwind and can cause damage. Please take caution to avoid cord tension by placing anything heavy on the base such as a table or bed.
- Store Name: CosmoGlo
Austin, Texas, United States
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!