COLLINS NEO ALPHA RECEPTION DESK WITH 10 COLOR OPTIONS ($1 SHIPPING) MADE IN USA
This Collins NEO Alpha Reception Desk is manufactured in the USA and comes with a 3 year warranty on all drawer slides and door hinges. It is made to order so you can rest assured that it is one of the highest quality on the market. This desk features a modesty panel, locking drawer, file drawer, pencil drawer and storage cabinet.
- Decorative overlay front panel
- 1 Wide locking drawer with cash till
- Utility drawer
- File drawer
- Pencil drawer in chair well and storage cabinet
- Neo bar pulls
- 56″W x 25″D x 42″H
- Ships with freight service, one item per carton, 12 cartons per pallet.
- Shipping weight 380 lbs.
- Carton DIM: 60″ (L) x 30” (D) x 51″ (H)
- Ships in 2-3 weeks from our TN warehouse.
- $1 shipping applies to:
- Business addresses within the continental US. Curbside freight delivery only. Inside delivery, white glove service, residential addresses will incur additional fees.
- Orders of 2+ units. Single unit orders will incur an additional handling fee.
- Call or email for an accurate quote for shipping.
Shipping Countries: United States (US)
Small parcel and freight shipments
Depending on the item(s) in your order, your order may be shipped in multiple parcels and/or carriers. Freight carriers will be used for larger, heavier items. Small parcel carriers such as USPS, Fedex and UPS will be used for smaller, lighter items. All shipments from Source One Beauty will be insured. In order to make a shipping insurance claim for damaged items, we need to be notified within 24 hours of original delivery.
If your order contains multiple items, your order may arrive in multiple shipments. Our items are shipped from various locations throughout the country and we cannot guaranty that your entire order will ship at the same time, from the same location.
SMALL PARCEL DELIVERY
Please inspect all deliveries upon receipt. If there is visible damage on the box(es) being delivered, you may choose to refuse the delivery. Upon receipt, please open and inspect all packages for damage. It is important that you report any physical damage caused by the shipping company within 24 hours to Source One Beauty. You are encouraged to take pictures and/or videos to validate your claim. We will make every effort to provide a replacement of the damaged item while the claim is being processed through the carrier's insurance. However, if we are not notified of damages within 24 hours of delivery, we cannot guaranty the damage claim will be covered by the carrier's insurance. Therefore, the customer would need to purchase a replacement while we attempt to recover the amount paid for the original item(s). Upon successful recovery, we will issue a refund for the original purchase.
Appointment & Notification:
Once your shipment reaches a terminal in your area, the carrier (Trucking Company) will call you to set up a delivery appointment. They usually call the day before the delivery date.
Lift Gate & Curbside Delivery:
Your item is shipping via motor freight. A “ Lift Gate” is the service performed when the driver unloads your shipment from the truck bed and lowers it down to the curbside level. He will only be performing delivery to the curbside.
The driver will perform no ‘inside delivery’ or setup. These types of services incur an additional charge and need to be requested in advance. If you ask the driver to perform an additional service, you bear responsibility for any charges incurred for that service. Moreover, you accept liability for any damage to the merchandise resulting from such additional services.
Therefore, you may wish to arrange for additional help in advance when you are notified of your delivery date. You will be responsible for opening the package and safely transferring the item(s) inside and performing any setup service that may be needed.
Inspect for Damages:
It is extremely important that you check your shipment as soon as it is lowered to the curbside. Be sure to check each box for dents, creases, holes, crushed corners, gouges, etc. Please make sure any shipping damage is well noted on the delivery receipt by the person receiving the delivery. This is crucial because the delivery receipt you are given to sign states you accept the delivery “as is”. You may also wish to take some pictures of the damage for additional proof.
DO NOT SIGN THE DELIVERY RECEIPT WITHOUT NOTATING ANY DAMAGE.
The driver will not mark it for you. The delivery receipt with notations will be the only proof that your shipment arrived damaged.
If you or the person whom you trust to inspect the merchandise before signing fails to note any visible damages Source One Beauty will not be able to replace that merchandise for you without cost.
When to Refuse:
If the package(s) is/are badly damaged and there are clear signs of mishandling, please check the contents and take pictures of the shipment. If there are large holes in the package(s), the package(s) is/are upside down, or they are not attached to the pallet, you may REFUSE the delivery. If a shipment is refused, please contact Source One Beauty immediately to open a claim and have your item replaced.
If you open a package that shows no exterior damage but the contents are damaged in some way, please contact Source One Beauty right away. We require pictures of both the damaged item and the box it came in. Please inspect all contents within 24 hours of delivery and do not dispose of any boxes until all items are inspected and tested.
All returns must come in original boxes with all packing materials.
If your shipment contains multiple items, please check that you have the same number of boxes as the delivery company’s box count reflected on the paperwork. If you’re unsure of how many boxes to expect or there is a discrepancy in the box count, please call Source One Beauty.
When inside delivery is requested, the driver will bring the pallet inside the FIRST door only if the pallet fits through the opening. He will NOT take the box off the pallet and bring it inside. Additionally, he will NOT take it up or down any stairs. Inside delivery will only be possible in locations with no stairs or with freight elevator access.
White Glove Delivery:
When "White Glove" delivery is requested, the driver and his assistant will bring the packages into your desired room, unpack everything and dispose of the packaging materials. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all parts and items are present before the driver disposes of any materials. Before signing anything, you should double check that everything you ordered was delivered, all parts and accessories are present and everything works properly. If you sign for the delivery and later find that something is missing or damaged, the delivery company cannot be held liable for anything.
All returns require a Return Merchant Authorization(RMA) number. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA#. RMA numbers will only be issued for the following:
Orders received in damaged condition (customer must report shipping damage within 24 hours of delivery)
Defective items within warranty period (see WARRANTY page for details)
Items being returned within 15 days of original delivery
Our basic returns guidelines:
If an order is canceled after it has left our warehouse, customer is responsible for the original shipping fee AND the cost to return the item(s) to our warehouse.
If an order is received in damaged condition, customer is responsible for notifying us within 48 hours of delivery. Pictures and/or videos are encouraged and recommended. Any damage reported after 48 hours of delivery is considered "physical damage" and is not covered under warranty or shipping insurance. Please do not discard any original packaging and packing materials.
If an order is delivered without damage or defect and customer decides to return it, customer is responsible for securely packing and shipping items back to us. The cost of return shipping AND original shipping is customer's responsibility.
Customer is responsible for securely packing and shipping items back. Customer is advised to obtain insurance for the value of the item(s) being returned. All damages that occur during return shipping are customer's responsibility. All returns received in damaged condition will not be accepted.
All returns received in original condition, with original packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
All returns received in used condition or without original packaging will be subject to a restocking fee of up to 60% of the original price. The restocking fee will be determined by our returns department upon assessment of the condition of the returned item(s).
Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. You may call 877-716-7770 or email [email protected]
- Store Name: Source One Beauty
- Store Email Address: [email protected]
1735 Fasana Rd
Duarte, CA 91010
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!
Product warranty policies
The standard warranty is in effect for 12 months beginning on the date of delivery. Customer is responsible for inspecting and testing all items upon receipt. All damage and/or defects discovered during initial inspection need to be reported immediately.
- This standard warranty covers all manufacturer’s defects.
- Source One Beauty will repair or replace any item or part of an item that proves to be defective. Source One Beauty, at its own discretion will decide whether the item is repairable or needs to be replaced. Any item deemed repairable will be repaired. Items will only be replaced if they are not repairable.
- All items being shipped to Source One Beauty for warranty repairs must be accompanied by a Return Merchant Authorization(RMA). The RMA will also include shipping instructions.
- For larger items that were shipped via freight, customer may choose to package the item and ship to our warehouse at their own expense. Otherwise, repairs will need to be done on site. Source One Beauty will provide necessary parts for the repairs and detailed repair instructions. Customer is responsible for performing the repair or hiring a handyman.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs for repairs or replacements. Once item is received and repaired/replaced, Source One Beauty will pay for the cost of ground service shipping to customer for warranty claims within the contiguous United States. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, other US territories and any other country will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with warranty claims.
- Source One Beauty shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for abuse, misuse, alteration, improper maintenance, unauthorized repair, any acts of nature, such as fire, water damage, freezing, etc.
- Normal wear and tear, including discoloration, fading, chipping, tearing, stretching and rusting are not covered under this warranty. In addition, light bulbs and electrical fuses are not covered under this warranty.
- Source One Beauty reserves the right to replace any discontinued item with a similar comparable item.
- A licensed plumber must perform all installations for plumbing related equipment. Failure to do so will void this warranty. Documentation must be provided to Source One Beauty for all plumbing related warranty issues.
- Upon discovering a defect, customer shall discontinue use of defective item to prevent further damage. Continuing to use a defective item and causing further damage will void this warranty.
- This warranty is limited to the actual item. Source One Beauty is not responsible for any costs associated with loss of use, loss of business revenue, or any other perceived or actual losses associated with the defective item.
- In the event that the customer is unable or unwilling to return the defective item or part to Source One Beauty for repairs, all future warranty for said item will be voided.
- Source One Beauty will make every effort to repair or replace defective items and/or parts in a reasonable, timely manner. However, claim processing times, locating parts and shipping transit times will vary. Source One Beauty makes no guarantees as to the immediate availability of necessary parts and/or technicians. If the customer requires an immediate replacement and is unwilling to wait for the normal warranty claim process, Source One Beauty will provide a replacement item for purchase at a 10% discount.
- After expiration of this warranty period, Source One Beauty may provide replacement parts for purchase. Customer is responsible for locating and hiring a suitable technician to make necessary repairs. Source One Beauty makes no guarantees as to the immediate availability of necessary parts. Parts are sold without warranty.
- All power equipment sold by Source One Beauty is intended to be used in North America with a standard 110v outlet. Using a voltage converter or a different voltage outlet will void this warranty. All power equipment should be used in conjunction with a proper surge protector. All electrical malfunctions caused by a power surge will void this warranty.
- Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, other US territories and any other country will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with warranty claims.