$29.95 – $64.99
Cavicide Disinfectant by Metrex combines both a disinfectant and cleaner for use on all non-porous surfaces, including plastic, stainless steel, glass, tile, Formica and more. Effective at removing mold and mildew.
Available in: 1 Gallon & 2.5 Gallon bottles
Features and Benefits
- 1-minute contact time for virucidal, bactericidal (including TB), fungicidal activity
- 1-step cleaner and disinfectant*
- Available in multiple configurations for your office needs
- Multi-purpose cleaner for everyday use
- CaviWipes is a cleaner and disinfectant, in one. Saving money by reducing repetitive inventory and time
- CaviWipes are durable, nonwoven, nonabrasive towels that won’t bunch up during use
- Better fluid capacity keeps the cloths fully saturated with CaviCide
- Effective against Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to Influenza A2 Virus
- Kills TB, HIV-1 and HCV in 3 minutes.
- Value. 10% more wipes per canister than the competition.
- Saves time and inventory. A cleaner and disinfectant in one.
- Stays fully saturated. Better fluid capacity means the wipes won’t dry out.
- Convenient. Ready-to-use towel and CaviCide in one.
- Nonabrasive. For use on nonporous surfaces.
- Superior surface contact. Durable, nonwoven towels won’t bunch up during use.
- Non Toxic, EPA registered Environmentally Safe
- Non Corrosive, Low Alcohol, and Clean Smell
- Compatible with Latex Gloves, PVC and Vinyl
- 40% more resistant to Piling
- Thicker release more solution. 20% more saturated than other Brands
- They’re recommended for use on nonporous surfaces and fixtures and are perfect for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories and other critical-care areas
- They offer better surface contact than other wipes, requiring less force to apply solution to a surface
- Re-sealable top
- Can be disposed of in regular trash
- CaviWipes contain the active ingredient Diisobutylphenoxyethyl diethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 0.28% and Isopropanol 17.20% that are effective in killing tuberculocidal, bactericidal, veridical and fungicidal bacteria.
*In the case of contamination with blood/other bodily fluids or when gross visible debris is present, a thorough cleaning of surfaces and objects must occur prior to disinfection. In order for disinfection to occur properly, the disinfectant must be able to come in direct contact with the intended surface.
- Product Name: Cavicide Disinfectant
- Manufacturer: Metrex
- Category: Infection Control Products
- Biocompatible: Yes
Ready to ship in 1 business day
Most orders are shipped UPS ground within 24 hours. We offer free UPS ground shipping on orders over $500. There is an $14.95 shipping charge on orders under $500. Free shipping cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts we are currently running. Free shipping promotion is valid for the continental USA only. All other locations are subject to shipping charges.
At Noble Supplies we believe in making returns hassle free. As longs as the below conditions are met, we will happily take back, at no charge, any product you may be unsatisfied with.
-Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice, stating the reason for the return
-All returns must arrive in original packaging, unopened and unmarked.
-Returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving the product.
-Any Returns over 30 days are subject to a restocking fee
-Shortages or errors must be reported within 7 days of the receipt of the package.
Gallon, 2.5 Gallon, 24Oz Bottle
- Store Name: Noble Supplies
- Store Email Address: [email protected]
135 N. RT. 9w
Congers, NY 10920
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!