AV500 Vein Viewing System
The new AccuVein AV500 is the latest in vein visualization from AccuVein. Now a class 1 device, the AV500 displays veins using a bright green projection with three brightness settings and an inverse mode. At only 10 ounces (283g), the device is lightweight and handheld. It easily converts to hands-free with the use of optional wheeled or fixed stands and is compatible with AV400 and AV300 stands and cradles.
Vein Visualization Is Standard Of Care
The New AccuVein AV500 Redefines The Standard
NEW: BRIGHT GREEN PROJECTION
The green vein projection shows veins in as both dark lines on a bright background or as light lines on a dark background (inverse mode). The AV500 has a unique laser camera projector that enables its small, handheld design and always in focus projection. It also allows for permanent alignment. All other projection vein systems require preventive maintenance to ensure that they stay in alignment. Best of all, the AV500 uses a low power Class 1 laser ensuring eye safety without requiring any special protective gear.
COMPARE THE EXPERIENCE
Difference between the AV500 and the AV400
NEW: SIMPLIFIED USER INTERFACE
AV500 FEATURE SUMMARY
Uniquely Easy to Use
Entirely user-intuitive, single button point and click technology.
A map of peripheral veins is projected on the skin, adding sight to an otherwise blind procedure.
Center line of vein projection is accurate to the width of a human hair.
Handheld to Hands-free
Rapid handheld assessment converts quickly to optional hands-free stands.
At only 10oz it’s a true portable handheld device. It’s easy to hold for thorough patient assessment.
Shows veins in real time with no lag, allowing the device to accommodate patient movement.
Flexible Viewing Modes
The standard viewing mode, an inverse mode and brightness level options are available.
Extended Working Range
The AV500 is always in focus over its 4 to 10 inch working range.
Keep the AV500 charged in the cradle or stand and run unplugged for hours.
No vents or openings allow the device to simply be wiped clean without the use of special tools.
New plastic formulated to resist damage from hospital cleaning.
Can be covered for enhanced contamination management.
Class 1 Laser Rating
Safe to use with no special precautions required.
Can be configured to turn off in 10 minutes or stay always on.
Long Battery Life
Up to two hours of active usage on a single charge.
Simplified User Interface
New OLED display with simplified user interface improves usability.
Device is useable In MRI Zones 1, 2, & 3.
There is no need for preventive maintenance since the optical system is permanently aligned.
The AV500 can be easily cleaned with alcohol or hospital wipes.
Broad Patient Utility
Vein detection works on all skin tones, ages and body types.
Works in Light and Dark
The bright projection can be dimmed for use in dark environments.
COMPATIBLE WITH EXISTING
PRODUCTS & ACCESSORIES
The AV500 Is Designed To Protect Your Investment
AccuVein takes our customer’s investment in Standard of Care seriously. The AV500 was designed to maximize compatibility with existing accessories. This allows low cost upgrades from either the AV400 or AV300. It also ensures that mixed environments with the advanced AV500 and it’s predecessors is hassle free.
ENHANCED INFECTION CONTROL
ACCUVEIN CUSTOM PROTECTIVE COVER COMPATIBLE WITH AV500 & AV400
AccuVein has created a customized cover to help address the concern faced by all facilities: protecting patients from cross contamination.
Clinicians can feel confident using the protective covers with every patient to supplement cleaning procedures and potentially reduce the dependence on harsh cleaning products. Also the cover can be used as a standard of care in isolation settings where added precautions are necessary.
This extra layer of polypropylene provides optical clarity and necessary strength, without compromising the critically important vein image. The cover simply slips on and off and the tapered end provides a snug fit over the device’s optical window.
The covers are electron-beam sanitized in a sealed pouch. They’re clean, safe and environmentally friendly.
ACHIEVE RAPID, SUCCESSFUL VENOUS ACCESS WITH MINIMUM PATIENT PAIN
NINE REASONS TO CHOOSE THE AV500
- UNIQUELY EASY TO USE. No calibration, adjustment or preventative maintenance necessary and works at four or more inches from the skin’s surface.
- TRUE HANDHELD. The AccuVein fits in your hand and weighs less than 10 ounces.
- BATTERY RECHARGES IN UNIT. No need to remove the battery or plug it into an electrical outlet during use. Charge in cradle or stand and run unplugged for hours.
- MOVEMENT TOLERANT. Shows veins in real time so the device can accommodate patient movement.
- ACCURATE. Permanently aligned, no calibration testing needed; center line accurate to less than the width of a human hair.
- ALL PATIENTS. Works on a broad range of patients, including neonates, dark skinned, and obese patients.
- MEDICAL GRADE DESIGN. Non-contact with a medical grade design. No vents or openings allowing the device to simply be wiped clean without special tools
- PROTECTIVE COVER OPTION. Adds a layer of protection without compromising the crisp vein image. Use with every patient to supplement your cleaning procedures, or as a standard of care barrier in isolation settings.
- HANDS-FREE CHOICE. Rapid handheld assessment quickly converts to hands free.
- Store Name: Accuvein
3243 Route 112
Medford, NY 11763
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!