AURA PORTABLE TATTOO ARMREST / TATTOO LEG REST – HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE TA3711
An Armrest or Legrest for Clients during Tattoo Sessions
The Portable Compact Tattoo Armrest/Legrest is a must have in any tattoo shop, allowing artists to get into the positions they need to with ease. The ergonomic design is comfortable and stable. Use it in your home studio or take it with you when you travel to a client’s home for an appointment. The portability and compact size make this tattoo armrest/legrest easy to store and carry from job to job, so you can spend less time setting up your station at each location and more time focusing on your clients’ needs.
Made with high density cushioned full PVC cover, this portable tattoo armrest is soft, comfortable, and easy to clean. This tattoo armrest/leg rest is fitted with a quick release level for easy height adjustment to suit any client. It is made from high-quality metal material for durability and long-lasting use. It’s easy to assemble, making it perfect for beginner artists, as well as professionals.
Details & Specs:
- Size: 12.2” x 10.8” x 16.5”-26” (31 cm x 27.5 cm x 42-66 cm)
- Color: Black
- The plastic spraying surface finish make this armrest very durable and scratch resistant
- The adjustable feet make sure the stool stand stabilizes at a perfect horizontal level for tattoo work
- The armrest/legrest is made of soft & high density cushion with full PVC cover, which not only brings the soft and comfortable tattooing experience to the customer, but also it’s very easy to clean for the tattoo artist after the artwork
- The Armrest/Legrest stand is with a Hi-Lo quick release lever which can be adjusted to different heights per client needs.
Shipping Countries: United States (US)
- Store Name: Shop Salon City
- Address: United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!
- All products offered by AYC are covered by a limited parts warranty that begins the same day the product is delivered. AYC Clearance items and AYC Container Orders are not eligible for warranty or service and are priced accordingly. AYC’s warranty only applies to the original buyer and is nontransferable. Any extended warranties must be made through a written binding contract between AYC and the buyer.
- AYC’s warranty is only active in the continental U.S. Should a customer require service outside of the designated area then AYC will not be responsible for any shipping fees or duties that may accrue during the service process.
- Any requests for warranty service will require the approval of AYC beforehand and can be obtained by contacting the Service Department. Requests for warranty service may be resolved by issuing replacements parts, replacement of complete units, a refund or warranty repair services. Any such resolution completed in full shall constitute the fulfillment of any and all duties by AYC in regards to the warranty of its products. Such resolutions are the sole remedies available to the Distributor and/or consumer.
- In the case of missing parts, customers have 7 days to conduct their inspection and report any missing components.
- In the event that a product needs to be shipped back to AYC for warranty service and the Distributor and/or consumer has had the product for 30 days or less from the date of delivery, AYC will assume responsibility of shipping in both directions. After 30 days, the buyer is responsible for the shipping to return the product to AYC and AYC will bear the responsibility of return shipping. Any packaging costs will be assumed by the buyer and shipping damages caused by improper packaging will not be reimbursed by AYC. AYC warranty service only covers standard shipping, if expedited shipping is needed then the extraneous costs will be passed onto the buyer.
- Labor, parts or unit replacements shall not constitute the extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty service that necessitates shipping the unit back to AYC will require a minimum wait time of 7 business days for diagnostics and/or repairs.
- All items are covered under AYC’s 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty with the exception of standalone electronic appliances such as facial machines, towel warmers, sanitizers, etc., which are covered for a period of no more than six months from the date of delivery. The limited parts warranty offered by AYC does not cover damages incurred by wear and tear, extensive or heavy use, abuse, tampering, modification or mishandling. Commercial standards allow for color variations which AYC has no control over, therefore this warranty does not extend to color, grain, or texture. The warranty does not extend to fading, staining, tears or wear, which have more to do with the environment and care the product was subjected to.
- In the case that the item sent in for repair is found to be in perfect working condition, a labor fee will be charged and the customer will be responsible for the return shipment.
- In regards to all other service questions, please contact [email protected]