ARON MODERN SALON STYLING CHAIR
$199.00 – $265.00
The Salon Chair Designed for Modern Professionals
Perfectly paired with modern décor, the ARON Modern Salon Chair emphasizes both practicality and beauty. The back support is designed to assist stylists by giving maximum access to hair and making cleanup simple. Upholstered black vinyl and polished chrome accents speak to the subtle beauty of this chair. Dense cushioning allows for comfort during the entire styling session. The ARON modern salon chair is shipped by ground with the A-12 hydraulic pump but can be modified with a heavier-duty A-13 pump that is shipped via freight to accommodate a more diverse client set.
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
Features & Details
- Hydraulic Pump Adjustable Height: 19.5″- 26″ (floor to seat)
- Black, White, and Crimson color options available
- One year warranty and30day satisfaction guarantee
- A-12 Pump Factory Recommended weight 350 Lbs and A-13 is 550 Lbs
- Arm-to-Arm: 19″, Seat Width: 19″, Seat Depth: 19″
- DIM: 19″(L) x 25″(W) x 34.5″(H)
Customer Picture – Gemma Henao Hair Studio
Shipping Countries: United States (US)
BLACK, WHITE, CRIMSON
A-12 Pump (350 Lbs support), A-13 Pump (550 Lbs support)
- Store Name: Shop Salon City
- Address: United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!
- All products offered by AYC are covered by a limited parts warranty that begins the same day the product is delivered. AYC Clearance items and AYC Container Orders are not eligible for warranty or service and are priced accordingly. AYC’s warranty only applies to the original buyer and is nontransferable. Any extended warranties must be made through a written binding contract between AYC and the buyer.
- AYC’s warranty is only active in the continental U.S. Should a customer require service outside of the designated area then AYC will not be responsible for any shipping fees or duties that may accrue during the service process.
- Any requests for warranty service will require the approval of AYC beforehand and can be obtained by contacting the Service Department. Requests for warranty service may be resolved by issuing replacements parts, replacement of complete units, a refund or warranty repair services. Any such resolution completed in full shall constitute the fulfillment of any and all duties by AYC in regards to the warranty of its products. Such resolutions are the sole remedies available to the Distributor and/or consumer.
- In the case of missing parts, customers have 7 days to conduct their inspection and report any missing components.
- In the event that a product needs to be shipped back to AYC for warranty service and the Distributor and/or consumer has had the product for 30 days or less from the date of delivery, AYC will assume responsibility of shipping in both directions. After 30 days, the buyer is responsible for the shipping to return the product to AYC and AYC will bear the responsibility of return shipping. Any packaging costs will be assumed by the buyer and shipping damages caused by improper packaging will not be reimbursed by AYC. AYC warranty service only covers standard shipping, if expedited shipping is needed then the extraneous costs will be passed onto the buyer.
- Labor, parts or unit replacements shall not constitute the extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty service that necessitates shipping the unit back to AYC will require a minimum wait time of 7 business days for diagnostics and/or repairs.
- All items are covered under AYC’s 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty with the exception of standalone electronic appliances such as facial machines, towel warmers, sanitizers, etc., which are covered for a period of no more than six months from the date of delivery. The limited parts warranty offered by AYC does not cover damages incurred by wear and tear, extensive or heavy use, abuse, tampering, modification or mishandling. Commercial standards allow for color variations which AYC has no control over, therefore this warranty does not extend to color, grain, or texture. The warranty does not extend to fading, staining, tears or wear, which have more to do with the environment and care the product was subjected to.
- In the case that the item sent in for repair is found to be in perfect working condition, a labor fee will be charged and the customer will be responsible for the return shipment.
- In regards to all other service questions, please contact [email protected]