AlphaRet Overnight Cream 30 ml
A skincare cream featuring a unique ingredient that is made up of a retinoid combined with an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that provides visible skin rejuvenation with little-to-no irritation.
Why You’ll Love It: Improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles, uneven tone and texture.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologist tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and cruelty free.
0.5 FL. OZ. (15 ML)
- AlphaRet is the latest innovation in retinoid renewal delivering remarkable results, with little-to-no irritation often experienced with retinols and other retinoid products.
- Significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles in as little as four weeks, with little-to-no irritation.
- Provides moisture to help counteract dryness associated with traditional retinoid-based products.
- Combines two gold standard skin rejuvenation ingredients – a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid) – joined together to create the revolutionary AlphaRet technology that minimizes irritation, enhancing satisfaction and experience.
- A blend of antioxidants helps neutralize free radicals.
AlphaRet is a patented technology that successfully combines a retinoid and an AHA for effective and tolerable skin rejuvenation.
AlphaRet Overnight Cream was evaluated in a dermatologist-led clinical trial in 48 patients following evening application over 12 weeks. Unretouched clinical photography on clean, product-free skin. Individual results may vary. Data on file, skinbetter science.
*Twice-daily application of Even Tone Correcting Serum and evening application of AlphaRet Overnight Cream. Unretouched clinical photography on clean, product-free skin. Individual results may vary. Data on file, skinbetter science.
HOW TO USE
- Use as part of your evening skincare regimen.
- Apply a thin layer to a clean, dry face. Can be applied all over the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Caution: This product contains retinoid in a topical form. If you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant, consult a physician before use.
- AlphaRet: a unique combination of a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid).
- Glycolic Acid: helps retexturize and enhances performance of AlphaRet.
- Targeted Peptide Blend: helps smooth the appearance of wrinkles, skin firmness and resiliency.
- Ultra Hydrating Blend of Ceramides, Squalane, Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid: helps to counteract dryness, providing hydration and moisture.
- Allantoin Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Bisabolol, and Green Tea Extract: ingredients with calming properties that also help reduce the appearance of redness.
- Vitamins C & E and CoEnzyme Q10: provide antioxidant protection.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST*:
Aqua/Water, Sodium Glycolate, Glycolic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Pentylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Sorbitan Olivate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, Ceresin, Glycol Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Squalane, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ceramide NP, Hyaluronic Acid, Ubiquinone, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Superoxide Dismutase, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Allantoin Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Linolenic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Hydrated Silica, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
*Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most updated list of ingredients.
skinbetter science packaging is thoughtfully designed to fully dispense from the inner bottle, giving you access to as much product as possible. This product features an airless container to help maintain the benefits of our proprietary formulations over the course of their shelf life. Our twist-up pumps control the amount of product dispensed and prevent leakage during travel and storage. And speaking of travel, this product is air travel friendly!
- Store Name: Skinbetter Science
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!