HOW TO USE
After a pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning with your preferred Environ products, apply a Alpha Hydroxy Cream and then your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturizer. Apply 2-3 times as week, only in the evening. Reduce frequency of application during spring and summer.
Suitable for all skin types and should be always be used in combination with one of the Environ vitamin A moisturizers.
This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Formulated to work in synergy with the Environ vitamin A moisturizers.
- Helps to energize tired looking skin and restore a radiant appearance.
- A mild exfoliating formula that assists in refining the appearance and texture of sun damaged skin, mature skin and problematic skin.
PACKAGING & SHELF LIFE
- 24 months unopened
- 10-12 weeks period after opening
- 50 ml retail size
- Store Name: DermaConcepts
168 Industrial Drive Building 1
Mashpee, MA 02649.
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!