2019 TITAN Aesthetic Compensation Report Data: Select Detailed Insights
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary (including average compensation on a national level)
- Respondent Profile (title, years of experience, geographical location, ownership vs. employee, type of employment setting, hours worked per week, # of patients treated per week)*
- Average Expected Change in Compensations from 2018 to 2019
- Prioritization of salary/hourly vs. commission/bonus in a compensation structure
- Percent of Non-Physician Injectors that have Switched Employers (or would) due to Inadequate Compensation
- Industry Involvement (memberships, conferences attended, training and education)
Analytical Note Disclaimers:
- Throughout the report 2019 data insights are compared to the data insights from 2018.
- While the overall sample size is 152, when the responses are divided up into different groups (i.e. insights for total annual compensation looked at by 5 different geographical regions) the sample size for each region gets smaller. The findings are still valid, however, when sample sizes are smaller for certain data cuts, the reader should interpret the insights directionally.