Novice Facial Filler Online Training Course
Novice Neuromodulator On-line Training Course
Welcome to Novice Neuromodulator Training Course a two part series; Part A offers instant online access from anywhere in the world on your smart phone, tablet and computer.
This course is immediately available upon enrollment and can be accessed at anytime where you can learn at your own pace.
Part B is hands-on training with Rana Kennelly and expert instructors. Please go to www.ranakennelly.com for hands-on training schedule or request a training. You can take both the Novice Neuromodulator and Novice Facial Filler training courses together, or just take one course alone.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 small group hands-on training will resume when safe to do so.
After completing the online course, the participant should be better able to:
- Identify FDA approved neuromodulator products, explain mechanism and duration of action
- Discuss storage, reconstitution, devices for injection and common uses of each neuromodulator product
- Identify facial muscles and differentiate between elevator and depressor muscles with the use of neuromodulator product
- Describe/discuss principles of selection appropriate for treatment of various cosmetic indications with a neuromodulator
- Discuss supplies used to prep and treat with neuromodulator product
- Explain the contraindications, precautions and post care instructions associated with a neuromodulator treatment
- Explain proper management of complications associated with use of a neuromodulator.
- Describe, discuss and demonstrate novice injection techniques of neuromodulator products.
Upon successful completion of the online course you will receive:
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (OBN-001-91) Activity #2020-0000000369
- 5.5 CE hours and certificate of completion at the end of this course