Novice Facial Filler Online Training Course
Novice Facial Filler Online Training Course
Welcome to a two part series; Part A Online Novice Facial Filler Training Course offers instant online access from anywhere in the world on your smart phone, tablet and computer. This course is immediately available upon enrollment and can be accessed at your convenience.
Part B is hands-on training with Rana Kennelly and expert instructors. Please go to www.ranakennelly.com for the hands-on training schedule or request a training. You can take this course alone or in combination with Novice Neuromodulator Online Training Course.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 small group hands-on training will resume when safe to do so.
After completing the online course, the participant should be better able to:
- Explain patient evaluation, assessment, preparation including consent/informed consent and pre-treatment care
- Describe and discuss deep periosteal injections used to restore framing of the face
- Describe and discuss subcutaneous and dermal injections to restore and rejuvenate soft natural curves of the middle face soft tissue
- Discuss the evolution of Hyaluronic Acid fillers
- Discuss the impact aging has on the hyaluronic acid found naturally in skin
- Recognize components of facial layer aging and how each layer ages and effects another when determining the treatment plan
- Explain/identify needle injection vs cannula techniques
- Recognize complications including acute HA filler associated ischemia related to mechanical blood flow obstruction indicative of HA filler within the artery
- Identify tools, supplies, post-procedure instructions needed as well as tips to avoid complications when injecting dermal fillers
- Describe the action/use of Hyaluronidase when implementing the Hyaluronidase Protocol for Hyaluronic Acid Filler adverse events
- Describe, discuss and demonstrate novice injection techniques of Hyaluronic Acid filler products
Upon successful completion of the online course you will receive:
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (OBN-001-91) Activity #2020-0000000451
- 5.5 CE hours and certificate of completion at the end of this course
"Have you ever wanted your 5.5 hours of aesthetic education on anatomy, safer injection techniques, and product knowledge to be given CE hours? Here is the course for you! I recommend this course to all MD, NP, PA, and RN injectors. If you are a clinic owner, Rana's class is superb for educating your staff while obtaining CME credits to maintain their licensure. If you are an injector, this is the best money you can spend on yourself! She dives in deep on anatomy, injector safety all while keeping you enthralled and excited for the next slide"
Brittony Croasdell MS, FNP-BC, APN
"I have been following you on Patreon and just finished your lovely fillers course. I am an NP in Massachusetts and started doing injectables a few months ago. Thank you so much for this course! This is my third fillers course and I feel as though I could have taken this one and done a hands on with you and saved a substantial amount! Although there is always more than one way to skin a cat as some people say, it is interesting to see other people's techniques and philosophies. I have to say once I saw you on instagram I knew you were the person I needed to train with given your more natural approach, bedside manner and the fact that you have so much experience but don't dive into these dangerous procedures. What a privilege to have the opportunity to learn from you!
I LOVED this course and look forward to the neurotoxins course. I want to be the very best and safest injector I can be. You covered so much and I learned more than any other course.
Abby Brockelbank N
"Hi Rana, I hope you are doing well. I wanted to let you know I completed both courses and they were wonderful!! I watched them both multiple times and took so many notes! I truly looked forward to coming home from work (12 hour days in the ER) to learn from you.
Thanks again for your kindness and for creating an online platform for learning. I look forward to meeting you in person."
Anne Parks PA-C
"I can't have enough from you!!
I've enjoyed every bit of the novice facial filler online course.
The way you deliver makes it easy to digest and to be remembered.
I've even started to talk to my dental and injectable patients very pausely and more clearly.
Being new to the industry, Im eager for every opportunity of learning
Thank you and good in you"