2020 TITAN Aesthetic Injector Compensation Report and Insights Guide
$ 500.00You will get a downloadable file with this product.
When you purchase the 2020 report, you will receive two documents – the Compensation Report in PowerPoint format and the Insights Guide. PLEASE read the Insights Guide in conjunction with looking at the report data to gain perspective and context for the results.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary (including average compensation on a national level)
- Respondent Profile (title, years of experience, geographical location, ownership vs. employee, type of employment setting, hours worked per week, # of patients treated per week)
- Total Annual Revenues Generated (part-time vs. full time, facial injectables vs. other, employee vs. owner vs. 1099 contractor)
- Average Total Compensation: national level and separated out by the following groups (part-time vs. full-time, years of experience, tenure with current employer, RN vs. NP vs. PA, employee vs. 1099 contractor vs. self-owner, geography, employer type, higher gross revenue vs. lower gross revenue generator)
- Average Expected Change in Compensations from 2019 to 2020
- The Structure of how Non-Physician Injectors are Compensated
- When a bonus or commission is part of the structure, the average dollar value for each
- Prioritization of salary/hourly vs. commission/bonus in a compensation structure
- Other Benefits Received
- Profile of the Non-physician injectors earning $200,000+
- Perceived Appropriate Total Annual Compensation for a Full-Time Non-Physician Injector
- Percent of Non-Physician Injectors that have Switched Employers (or would) due to Inadequate Compensation
- Strength of Influence of Factors on the Decision to Switch Employers
- Industry Involvement (memberships, conferences attended, training and education)
Analytical Note Disclaimers:
- Throughout the report 2020 data insights are compared to the data insights from 2019.
- While the overall sample size is 239, when the responses are divided up into different groups (i.e. insights for total annual compensation looked at by 5 different geographical regions) the sample size for each region gets smaller. The findings are still valid, however, when sample sizes are smaller for certain data cuts, the reader should interpret the insights directionally.
2020 TITAN Aesthetic Injector Compensation Report and Insights Guide quantity